CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"I love you" Ryan said. Anna smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Well nice to meet you again,Mrs.Anna" Mrs.Choi said."Me too,Mrs.Choi" Anna said."What brings you here in this small place" Mrs.Choi said in joking way.Anna laughed."Mrs.Choi,you're funny back then and now also.I came here to enroll him" Anna said and hold Ryan's hand inside the desk.Mrs.Choi looked at Ryan. "And who is he?" Mrs.Choi asked."He is my friend" Anna said with an awkward smile."Oh,nice to meet Mister" Mrs.Choi said.

"Ryan,My name is Ryan.Nice to meet you" Ryan said.Mrs.Choi smiled and looked at Anna."Well,he can come anytime he wants" Mrs.Choi said."He will joined the college from day after tomorrow" Anna said and stood up. "Okay,I will arranged all the things that he will required" Mrs.Choi said with a smile."Thank you Mrs.Choi" Anna said."No problem" Mrs.Choi said."We will take our leave now" Anna said.Mrs.Choi nodded.Anna took Ryan's hand and went away from there."Such a lier she is,I can see that they both are dating.I hope that they will live happy with each other" Mrs.Choi said and smiled.

Anna sat inside tha car with Ryan and started driving."Where are we going now" Ryan asked."To take your license" Anna said.Ryan looked at her for few minutes."You know,you are just like my sister.Worrying about me more then yourself" Ryan said with sad smile.Anna stopped her car and looked at him. "Because I love you" Anna said and smiled."So let's just enjoy your freedom" Anna said and started driving. "Okay" Ryan said shyly.

Anna came out from the car and stand in front of him."Good luck" Anna said while giving him hugged."Pass you driving test" Anna said with smile on her face.Ryan felt awkward."Don't be shy,I am here watching you" Anna said as she hold his hand and showed him.Ryan kiss on her hand."I will come fast" Ryan said and kiss her forehead.Anna nodded.Ryan went from there.

"Anna" Lucifer said.Anna turn behind and saw Lucifer and Lisa."Hi Lisa.What you are doing here?" Anna asked."I should asked this question to you" Lucifer said.Anna looked at him."Why,am I not allowed here" Anna said.Lisa laughed."Well,What brings you here Anna" Lisa asked."Just..... Well how's your sister" Anna asked as she tries to change the topic."Fine thanks to your friend" Lisa said."Good to hear" Anna said."Well then tell us how many license you're going to lost it" Lucifer said.Anna looked at him with embarrassment. "Well,If you know then why you're asking" Anna said."I think you both were too close with each other" Lisa said in jealous tone."No,we were not that close" Anna said."Ohh,then it's good" Lisa said.

"Well,congratulations Mr.Ryan.You pass your driver test" Trainer said."We will call you when your license get ready" Trainer said."Yes.Thank you.Then see you soon" Ryan said and came outside. "Anna will be happy to know that I pass the test" Ryan said and look at the direction where Anna is but he saw two similar figure."Lucifer" Ryan whispered. Ryan got jealous."Why is he here.Why he always interrupt our happy moment" Ryan said and started walking towards Anna.

"Well,I will go now" Anna said."No,let's have lunch together" Lisa said."No,next time I have to go somewhere" Anna said. "You can go after lunch also" Lisa said. "Yeah,let's have lunch together.It's been year since we didn't eat together" Lucifer said and hold her hand."Stay away from her" Someone said.Anna looked at that person."Ryan" Anna said.Ryan came and took her hand away from lucifer and hold her hand in his."She is very busy right now" Ryan said in cold tone.

"You know that you're talking rudely" Lucifer said in angry tone."I know" Ryan said with death glare.Ryan look at Lisa. "Well,nice to meet you" Ryan said and looked at Lucifer."Hoping not to see each other again" Ryan said and went away from there with Anna."Woah,he is cool" Lisa said."NO" Lucifer said in irritated tone.

"Sit on passenger seat,fast" Ryan said. "You didn't have your license Ryan" Anna said."Just sit" Ryan said.Anna sat and he started driving.He came far from that place and stop the car.He came out.Anna also came out."What happened to you. Why you're behaving like this" Anna said."You want to know the reason" Ryan said in cold tone."What's with this tone, huh" Anna asked."Why you were so close with him" Ryan said."We were not close to each other" Anna said.

"You were" Ryan said."We were not" Anna said."Yes you were,you both were holding hands of each other" Ryan said. "He was just pleading me to have lunch with them.Nothing else" Anna said."No his intention was wrong" Ryan said.Anna looked at him and cupped his face."I know that's why,I was trying to get out from that situation" Anna said."You could just tell them that you're busy" Ryan said."No,I can't.Because I know that you will help me" Anna said with smile.

Ryan look at her eyes for few minutes. When he looked at her eyes his anger went away but he played cool.Ryan removed her hand and went inside the car.Anna followed him and sat on the driving seat.Anna looked at him.Ryan looked at her few seconds and turn his head towards the window."Let's just go home" Ryan said."Okay" Anna said and started driving.

The whole ride was silent.No one dare to break this silence.Ryan was thinking the scene of Anna and Lucifer.Anna was taking glance on him in few minutes. Anna stopped the car."We arrived" Anna said.Ryan went outside.Anna looked at him speechless."Woah,What's wrong with him.How can he be mad at small thing" Anna said and park her car.

Ryan was waiting for Anna.Kai and Lily came outside."Mr.Ryan,are you going somewhere" Lily said.Ryan look at her. "No" Ryan said.Anna came from behind. "Hey.Where are you both going" Anna said while standing beside Ryan."Where were you both.We were searching you both" Kai said."Oh,that.We want out to do something important.By the way,You both are going on a date,right" Anna said.

"No,we are going on double date" Kai said.Anna looked at them in shocked. "You broke up with each other" Anna said in shocked.