CHAPTER-THIRTY

No...No... It can't be true" Ryan said while his tears started to flow.

 It can't be true" Ryan said while his tears started to flow

Ryan went to the hospital to ask lily and Kai about this."Did you see,Anna" Ryan said while catching his breath. Lily and Kai looked at each other sadly and said. "She resigned yesterday and also left one note for us" Lily said while showing the letter. Kai put his hand on his shoulder and comforted him. Ryan's tears started to flow one by one."No she can't do this. I think it's a prank" Ryan while looking at the note she left for them. Ryan calmed himself down and said. "She will comeback one day. I will find her no matter what". Lily and Kai looked at him in worry.

............

"I request all of you to put your seatbelts on as we are going to land on the airport of Italy" Airhostess said to everyone. Anna looked outside the window and said "Finally....... I did it".

Anna came outside the airport with her one suitcase. One girl was standing with board named Anna Lee. "Are you from Care with love hospital" Anna asked to her. She nodded as yes. "And you are Anna right. Let's go we were waiting for you so long. By the way I am Jennie, you can call me nienie" Jennie said while directing her towards the car.

The whole ride was silent. No one dare to break this silence. Anna was just thinking about Ryan nothing else. "How can I live without you Ryan" Anna whispered as she opened her phone. The wallpaper was of him and her looking very happy. Jennie looked behind and said "Are you okay, Mrs.Anna". Anna nodded and said "Just Anna". Jennie nodded and look straight to focus on her driving.

"Welcome in Care With Love. I hope you will feel like a home, here" Chief said. Anna nodded and smiled." Jennie go help her with her stuff and show her room" chief said. Jennie nodded.

..............

Lily and Kai came to meet Ryan in his house."Ryan,are you there" Kai said as he knocked on the door. Ryan opened the door. They both entered in the house. The house was in mess."Ryan. Can't you think about yourself first. Look at yourself. You are not eating not attending University, you will die" Lily said angrily but in a worries tone. Ryan smiled and said "I want this only". Lily put her both hand on his shoulder and shake him aggressively "That means she is not valuable to you. You only said to us that you will find her no matter where. So what happened to you now. Go complete your study and become something as she wants you to become and find her" Lily shouted while her one tear left.

Ryan looked at her burst into tears while saying "I know but I can't accept the fact she is gone from my life. I literally loved her alot". Kai and Lily hugged him and comforted him. "So prove this wrong to her that she is not the problem of your loss" Kai said while patting his back. After a few hours of comforting Ryan calmed himself down and said "I will bring her back".

AFTER FEW YEARS

"Congratulations,Ryan" Kai and Lily said while giving him the bouquet.Ryan smiled and take it."Thanks for coming in my graduation" Ryan said."well that's what bestfriends are for" Lily said while winking at him. Kai scoffed. Lily looked at him and gave him a flying kiss. Kai got shocked by her sudden behaviour.Ryan laughed. "Let's take some photos. Come" Ryan said. They took photos and the ceremony started.

............

"Well, All the best for your new start Ryan" Lily said to Ryan who was getting ready to go inside the Airport."I hope it will give me the happiness that I am longing to get" Ryan said. "Forget everything and focus on yourself first. All the best and call us whenever you are free" Kai said. Ryan nodded. They wave goodbye to Ryan who just entered inside.

AFTER MORE FEW YEARS LATER.

Anna was working nonstop after the arrival of her in Italy. She never skipped her duty. She even take night ship of others. Jennie and Anna become very close to each other. "Well Anna when are you going back" Jennie said while helping her. Anna stopped and looked at her with pain in her eyes. "Why you ask?" Anna asked. "Just asking if you're not going home this year so come with me in my hometown. My parents wants to meet you too" Jennie said. Anna paused for a movement and nodded as yes. Jennie hugged her tightly and said "well I am eagerly waiting for the holidays to start". Anna smiled."Finally she smiled after a long time" Jennie whispered.

.............

"Mr.Ryan, I never saw this type of dr. In my life. How can you solve this problematic case in just few weeks" chief asked to Ryan. Ryan just laughed."Well I am not going to let you go soon from my Happiness hospital" chief said. "I will be pleasure to work with you sir" Ryan said. They both shakes their hands

............

"Finally, I got to see you,Anna" Jennie's mother said as she hugged her. Anna feels the warmth of mother hug.She felt different emotions. "Why are you standing here let's go I will show you your room" ."Mom I can show her. Let's go Anna" Jennie said while looking at her in disbelief . Anna laughed.

Anna sat on the bed and asked "So what are we going to do here". "Nice question" Jennie said as she jumped on the bed. "WE WILL HAVE FUN TILL OUR BONES ARE TIRED" Jennie shouted in excitement. Anna looked at her in shock. "Today I will just take you here and there just near to my house. Are you ready" Jennie asked. Anna nodded as yes.

Anna and Jennie were walking but stopped in front of a hospital named 'happiness" ."You know what this hospital was not famous as it is now just because of one dr. Anna. He is so fine. You will feel in love with him. Just his shadow is enough for me to fall for her" Jennie said while day dreaming. Anna slapped her and asked "What's so in this Dr. that you're dying so much"."Want to know right. Let's go inside then" Jennie said and pulled her inside the hospital.

They both were walking inside but Anna's eyes lay on a one person,that person was trying to save a child who is having a tragic trauma. Anna went towards that ward leaving Jennie alone. She was surprised of him the way he calmed that child was outstanding. Anna was waiting to see that man's face. He was talking with patients family. He finally turned around but the whole world stopped for them. They both got shocked to see each other.

"RYAN" Anna shouted. "Anna" Ryan said while a smile appeared on his face.