CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Becky was also there to see all these scenarios.

"Are you okay Anna" Ryan asked. Anna came backe to the world. She stood up properly and nodded as yes. Anna was shivering. Ryan noticed it. He made her sit and went to handle the patient. He calmed that patient with lots of efforts. Anna was happy to see him loving his job.

"Where is Dr. Anna" Jennie asked one nurse. "I think she is in her office" the nurse said and went from there. Jennie went towards her office and saw Becky standing outside the office with tears flowing continuously. She went behind silently to see what happened.

Ryan and Anna were sitting in Anna's office with a silent atmosphere." Why did you ignore my message" Ryan asked. "I was busy so I just forgot to reply to your message" Anna said while looking here and there." Are you okay because back there you were looking terrified" Ryan asked. "Nothing just I remember something terrified" Anna said while controlling her tears.Ryan stood up and went infront of her. He took her hands in his and said "It's about your father, right. He beats you and your mom, right" Ryan said to Anna without breaking the eye contact. Anna nodded as one tear left from her eyes."I don't want to face this again Ryan. I want to stay with....... you forever" Anna said the last sentence slowly but it was audible for him.

"Let's be frank. I don't want you to go away from me again and I don't want to see you in this state too. I want you to be with me. I want you to be Anna I know. Please come back to me" Ryan said with his crystal eyes.Anna looked at him while his tears started to flow. "Do you think that I can live without you huh. Do you think that my life got better after I broke up with you. I am suffering every single day. I was missing you every single time" Anna said while hugging him.

"I am sorry to hurt you again. I didn't thought that I will hurt you again like my father" Anna said while hugging him very tightly. "There's also a second chance to prove this wrong Anna and mostly I want you back again because you are my safest place after Sarah sis" Ryan said as one tear drop from his eyes. Anna broke the hug and looked at him in his eyes and said "I would love to do the things right again". Ryan smiled and kissed her forehead. "I missed this thing so much" Ryan said while holding her hands and looking her with pure love.

"Now I will never let you go again. I will cherish you every single day and every single hour" Ryan said while controlling his tears. Anna nodded as her tear drops. "I will also try not make you feel any regret to wait for me and to choose me" Anna said while smiling cheerfully. They both hugged each other for few minutes.

"What is this happening. I can't process it all" Jennie said to Becky. Becky looked at Jennie shockedly. "They are couple now. That's not such a difficult thing to understand" Becky said and left from there. "What a rude kid she is" Jennie said.

Anna and Ryan came out from the office and looked at Jennie in shocked."Do you mind to explain this to me" Jennie said while looking seriously to Anna. Anna gulped and nodded.

"Wow. I can't believe this. It's like a stories I have read in books" Jennie said excitedly. "Well can you please keep it secret for me" Anna said. Jennie nodded. "Anna.. I am going back home. Are you coming with me" Ryan asked. "I don't think I can get holidays" Anna said. "Don't worry where your ninie is here" Jennie said while calling someone. "Hello chief. I want to says you that Anna's family is having some trouble so she might wants to go back to check on them......... Okay...... Goodbye" Jennie ended the call and showed the thumbs up to her. "Well you can go now". Anna hugged her and said "You are the best Ninie". Jennie smiled. She finally heard her saying Ninie after so long." Don't loose you happiness again Anna. I want to see your smile daily" Jennie said while hugging her. Anna nodded.

.........

"It feels good to come back home" Anna said while going inside his house. "Nothing change at all right" Ryan said while hugging her from behind. Anna nodded. "Sorry that I was not here for your good memories" Anna said while looking at his graduation photo. "No problem now you are here. That's enough for me. Let's get some sleep then we will meet Lily and Kai" Ryan said. "I think they will be happy to see me" Anna said while smiling.

They both went to their hospital. They entered inside directly to the Lily and Kai's office. They say down till they arrive. They both came inside. "Today's day was very hectic" Kai said. "Hmm. I wish Anna to come back so we can go back the way we were" Lily said. "Your wish got granted" Anna said while opening her hand for a hug. "ANNA" Kai and Lily said. Lily ran and hugged her very tightly and started crying.

"You know how much I missed you" Lily said not leaving her for a sec. Anna controled her tear and said "I know that's why I came back. I can't live without you all" Anna broke the hug and looked at Lily with tears flowing through her eye. Lily wiped her tear and asked "You are not going ,right. You came for good right?". Anna nodded. Lily hugged her again. "Welcome back Anna Everybody missed you here." Kai said. Anna looked at him and smiled.

"It just feels like yesterday that I am talking to you" Anna said while looking at Kai with tears and hugged Kai. "I literally missed you all. You all are my only family" Anna said. Ryan coughed. "That's enough. Now leave each other's you both" Ryan said. Everybody laughed at him.

Lily and Anna were talking while Lily was treating patients."Well then when are you going to join here. Ryan already applied for it" Lily asked Anna. Anna looked shocked. "Wait he is not going to work in America anymore" Anna asked. Lily nodded. Anna sighed and said "That means I am all alone again". "What do you mean" Lily asked. "I can't come to this year. I have so many patients under me. I can't come until they get discharge" Anna said. Lily looked at her and smiled. "So what. Complete that and then come. We are waiting till then". Anna nodded.

"Anna" Ryan said. Anna looked at him. "Let's go"."where?". "To my favourite place" Ryan said while taking Anna's hand in his and started walking.