CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Why you're doing this to me.Say Anna why" Ryan said to Anna."Because I love you" Anna said to Ryan without hesitating.Ryan got shocked.

"I don't know why but from the day I met you,I felt very safe with you.I was confused with this feelings.But I got my answer,that is I love you" Anna said to Ryan while looking at Ryan's eyes. "You're lying.Why would you love me" Ryan asked to Anna,not believing the word Anna said just now."Why I can't love you.You're handsome,kind and understanding" Anna said to Ryan.Ryan hugged her.Anna also hugged him back. "You're not lying,right" Ryan asked to Anna."Yes,I am not lying" Anna said to Ryan.Ryan snuggle in to her embrace."I love you too" Ryan said to Anna.Anna felt very happy.It felt like that her whole world got stopped."I love you Anna.I love you so much" Ryan said to Anna,making Anna to come out from her world.

Anna and Ryan came at terrace for some air.Ryan and Anna were holding each other's hand."Don't change your mind afterwards" Ryan said to Anna out of blue."For what" Anna asked Ryan confusingly."I want you to stay with me till our last breath" Ryan said to Anna. Anna sigh.Anna cupped Ryan's face and looked in his eyes."Remember that,I am not going to leave you.Okay.I promise you or you want to sign a contract with me" Anna said with a smile on her face.

Ryan hugged her.Anna also hugged him back."What happened" Anna said to Ryan."Nothing just giving you a warm hug" Ryan said to Anna."Why is that so" Anna said to Ryan."Because you're eyes are telling me that you need someone alot right now" Ryan said to Anna.Anna's expression changed."Want to share something" Ryan said to Anna while breaking the hug and directly looking in Anna's eyes.Anna hugged him."Just give me a hug,that's enough for me" Anna said to Ryan while snuggling in his embrace. Ryan also hugged her back.

Anna and Ryan is coming at Operation Theatre.They saw Lisa,Lucifer and kai waiting for the operation to end."Kai" Anna said to Kai as they both approach Kai."Yes" Kai said to Anna."You're shift is ended right,so why are you here". Anna asked to Kai."I am waiting for her,so that we can go home together" Kai said to Anna.Anna nodded."Uh, you said that you want to say something to me.what is that".Anna asked to Kai."Yes,can we both talk in your office" Kai asked to Anna. Anna nodded."Let's meet each other at night,Anna" Ryan said to Anna.Anna nodded."Take care Ryan.Let's go Kai" Anna said to Ryan and Kai.

"This is called true love" Lisa said to Lucifer."What do you mean" Lucifer asked Lisa."Their eyes are speaking with each other" Lisa said to Lucifer."What are you saying" Lucifer said to Lisa."You will never understand,because you never love someone truly" Lisa said sat down."I love you truly" Lucifer said to Lisa.Lisa nodded as no."I will prove it to you" Lucifer said to Lisa.Lisa nodded. "Okay,then prove it me." Lisa said to Lucifer.

"What are you telling Kai" Anna said to Kai as they both sat on sofa."See this" Kai said to Anna and gave her his phone. "What is this" Anna said to Kai as she clicked on that video.The video starts, Anna saw that video and got surprised. "So this was the reason,he is here" Anna said to Kai."I don't know but I think they are having lots of secret that we have to uncover" Kai said to Anna."We have to find every proof against them" Anna said to Kai.Kai nodded."Keep that video in a Pendrive" Anna said to Kai.Kai nodded.

"Today was a tough day" Lily said to herself as she stretch herself. She saw Kai coming towards her."Kai" Lily said to Kai.She ran to him and hugged him very tightly."I miss you so much" Lily said to Kai."I also miss you so much" Kai said to Lily.Kai spin her around and looked at Lily's eyes."What happened" Lily said to Kai."I am thinking that how did I get, beautiful girlfriend like you in this cruel world" Kai said to Lily.Lily slapped him. "Stop with your cheesy line" Lily said to Kai.Kai kiss Lily on her forehead."I am not going to leave you" Kai said to Lily. "Me too.If you want to go then also I am not going to let you go" Lily said to Kai.

Someone coughed.They both looked at that person and got shocked."When this thing happened" That someone said. "Anna" They both said at the same time. "Tell me when and how" Anna said as she came in front of them excitedly.They both sigh."It's been one year, but please don't tell anyone about us" Lily said to Anna."But why are you both dating secretly" Anna asked to Kai and Lily
"We both hate it" Kai said to Anna.Anna nodded."Well then good luck.I am going outside for a walk" Anna said to Kai and Lily and went away from there. They both smile at her. "She is so kind" Lily said to Kai.Kai nodded.

Anna was at beach,and looking at the beautiful sea.Anna sighed."It's been a years,I saw this sea and it's looking so beautiful" Anna said to herself.Anna was looking at the sea with teary eyes.One tears drop from her eyes."It feels so peaceful" Anna said while wiping her tears."Are you looking at me Mom" Anna said while looking at the sky."Today I am very happy" Anna said while trying very hard not to cry."I got someone that can understand me like you do" Anna said while one tear drop from her eyes.Anna sigh."But then to no one can replace you....... I MISS YOU"

"Anna" Someone said.Anna looked at that direction."MOM" Anna said in shocked.