CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"You broke up with each other" Anna said.

Kai and Lily looked at each other and then to Anna."No we are not" Lily said. Ryan looked at them in shocked."You both are dating each other till now.Woah you both have true love towards each other" Ryan said.They both looked at him in confused look."What do you mean by till now" Lily said."I know that you both were dating.I think it's been 3 years" Ryan said."You are amazing,Ryan" Anna said and give him a thumps up.Ryan ignored that."Rude" Anna whisper. "Thanks for keeping it secret till now and also for keeping this secret in future too" Kai said.Ryan gave him a thumps up.

"Let's go" Lily said."Where?" Anna said. "On double date" Lily said."Why?" Anna said."Because this is our chance.Now no more question" Lily said."Let's go Anna and Ryan" Kai said."Why me,you three of you go with Lucifer" Ryan said and started heading inside."Yeah,I told you that we were not close to each other" Anna said."I don't care" Ryan said."Stop there otherwise" Anna said.Ryan stop and looked at Anna."Otherwise what" Ryan said with smirk on his face."I will not talk to you" Anna said and came in front of him.

"Let's go, don't embarrass me" Anna said while taking his hand and showing him her puppy eyes.Ryan sigh."Okay.Just this time" Ryan said."Okay.Let's go" Anna said while running towards Lily."Let's go" Lily said while running away from Anna."I will catch you" Anna said.Ryan came and stand next to kai."They both are same" Ryan said."You're right" Kai said."Let's go then" Ryan said.Kai nodded.

"Guys,Today I literally enjoyed alot" Lily said while sitting on chair beside Anna. "Why today only" Anna asked."Because we are together" Lily said."Let's order" Kai said.They order there dinner and waiting."Here's you order mam and sir" Waiter said and put the dishes on table.Waiter also put three bottles of wine on their table."Let's get drunk today" Anna siad while opening the cap of the wine bottle.

"Excuse me" Lily said and ran towards washroom.Kai got a call."Excuse me" Kai said and took his call.Anna looked at Ryan and smile."You know what,Today I feel like I am alive" Drunk Anna said. "Why it feels like this" Ryan asked.Anna scoffed."Because,This is the first time I feel happy after my mother's death" Anna said and laughed sadly.Ryan looked at her sadly."It hurts alot,right" Ryan said while holding her hand.

Anna looked at him and smile."No it doesn't hurt because I am with you" Anna said.Ryan looked at her smile."I will be always there for you.So let it all out.Don't hide your pain,sadness from me" Ryan said.Anna nodded."you just smile" Anna said."So" Ryan said."It means that you're not angry with me anymore. what a relief" Anna said with a sad smile.
Ryan got up and sat to next to her.Anna looked at him and hugged him."I miss you" Anna said in cracking voice."Let it all out,Anna.Let it out" Ryan said while patting her back.Anna started to cry. Ryan patted her back and said sweet words in her ears to comfort him.

After few minutes of crying,Anna calm down."Thanks for the hug" Anna said while wiping her remaining tears.Ryan kissed her forehead."This is my style of saying welcome to you" Ryan said with a smile on his face.Lily and kai came and sit in front of them."Are you both done loving each other" Drunk Lily said.They both got embarrassed."Lily you're very much drunk,Let's go home" Anna said. "yeah, you're right" Ryan said."How can I take her home.Well see you.Anna,I want to tell you something,I will tell you tomorrow" Kai said and left with Lily.

"Let's go" Ryan said and started walking. Anna stopped him."Let's go home while walking" Anna said."But your car" Ryan asked."We can take our car tomorrow also" Anna said while intertwining his hand in hers."Let's enjoy this night together" Anna said."okay,Let's walk" Ryan said.They both started walking.

"Are you happy,Ryan" Anna asked."Yes, alot.Thanks to you" Ryan said."It's a relief" Anna said."How about you?" Ryan asked."Me,I am very happy right now. Holding your hand in mine is the best day of my life" Anna said while smiling."Is that so" Ryan asked."Hmm" Anna said in a cute way.Ryan laughed. Anna stopped and look at him."What happened" Ryan said. "Give me a piggy back ride" Anna said in a cute way.Ryan smiled at her cute behavior."Okay,hope on" Ryan said.Anna jumped on his back."To my Office" Anna said."Hold on to your seat mam.This ride is going to start" Ryan said.Ryan started running.

"How can you be this much heavy,Lily" Kai said while putting her on their bed."I am not heavy" Lily shouted.Kai got scared by her loud voice. "Yeah,yeah. You're light as feather" Kai said and started removing her shoes."Wait here I am bringing you hot water" Kai said and went from there to bring hot water.

"Here we are.Now get down" Ryan said while entering in her room."No" Anna said and hild on to his T-shirt tightly."Get down fast" Ryan said.Anna got down and looked at him angrily."What" Ryan asked. "you're a bad boy" Anna said."Really" Ryan said.Anna nodded.Ryan smirk.Ryan came close to her.Anna went behind but fall down on bed.Ryan hover above her."Do you want to see,what this bad boy can do to you" Ryan said in a seductive tone.Anna looked at him cluelessly.

"Here's your water" Kai said as he enter in the room but he didn't saw Lily.Kai put the water on side stand."Lily,Where are you" Kai said and went to check inside the bathroom.She was not there."Where did she went.She is literally childish when she is drunk" Kai said."Really" Lily said.Kai looked behind him."There you are,where were you" Kai said in a worried tone.Lily didn't answer him and went to sit on the bed.Kai sigh."Now I have to convince her" Kai mumbles and went to sit beside her.

"Babe" Kai said.No answer."Darling" Kai said.No answer."Yeah,How can you not response to me" Kai said.Lily looked at him angrily."Yes" Lily said."I am sorry" Kai said.Lily nodded as no."Okay,give me any punishment you want" Kai said.Lily looked at him and said "Any punishment" Lily said in a mischievous way.Kai nodded but he regretted after understanding her any punishment meaning."No.Not that one" Kai said but it was too late.Lily push Kai on the bed and hover above him."It's too late,Baby" Lily said and started tickling him.

"What do you mean" Anna said.Ryan didn't answer.They both were looking at each other's eyes.Ryan came close to her ear and said "Just sleep now" Ryan said and made eye contact with her.

Anna woke up with the pain in her full body. Anna looked beside her.She saw Ryan beside her.Widened her eyes. "NOOOOO" Anna shouted.Ryan woke up.They both locked their eyes.Anna ran in the bathroom and locked the door.Ryan smirked.

"What happened to her" Ryan said.