CHAPTER-TWENTY FIVE

"But it is my way of saying morning" Ryan winked at her and went away by giving love sign.

Anna got ready and drove over to Ryan's house. She was about to get out of the car but stop by the call on her phone."Why Kai is calling me on weekend" Anna said and pick up the call. "Hello,Kai what happened" Anna asked."Nothing. I just want to ask that are you free today to meet me and Lily because I have something to discuss with you related to Ryan's family" Kai said. "Okay I will be there where we went on a double date with Ryan" Anna said and ended the call and went in Ryan's house.

Anna came inside the house but didn't saw Ryan. "Ryan. Where are you" Anna said while going inside the bedroom. Ryan came from behind the hugged her. Ryan just came out from shower. Anna smiled and turned around just to find Ryan just came out from the shower. Anna's eyes got stuck. "Are you done staring" Ryan asked with a smirk on his face. Anna looked away feeling shy. "Go get ready we have to go somewhere first" Anna said and went outside the bedroom.

Anna got a call from her father. Anna sighed and pick up his call. "Now what happened. The money got finished or what" Anna said in an irritated way. "Are you free today" Mr.Kim asked in a serious tone. Anna stood silent for a minute and said "No. Why are you asking?"."If you're free or not I don't care about that just come to the address I want to have lunch with you and also I have something to tell you about your mom" Mr.Kim said and ended the call. "Hello..... Hello" Anna said and looked at her phone in disappointment. "What are you hiding, dad. Can't you just say it to me. Why are you doing this to me" Anna said and sigh.

"What happened" Ryan asked while coming wearing white shirt and black pant, giving a strong impression on Anna. Anna smiled and went towards him and handed one card to him. "You're going to drive today. Let's go where we went with Kai and Lily" Anna said and winked at him. "You did this on purpose right" Ryan said while putting his licence in his wallet. "No. Let's go before we get late" Anna said while going out. Ryan smiled and followed her.

They both arrived In front of the place and went inside. They saw Kai and Lily sitting while waiting for them. They both went and sat in front of them. "Sorry if we are late" Anna said. "It's okay we know why you're late" Lily said while staring at them from top to bottom. They both looked at each other and at the Kai and Lily. "Well, why do you want to meet me Kai" Anna asked Kai while changing the atmosphere."Oh,right. Here" Kai said and removed his phone and gave it to Anna.

"Do you know him" Lily asked Anna. Anna looked at the photo. It was Mr.Kim inside that photo. Anna gulped and looked at them."Is he related to the Oberoi family" Anna asked while looking pale. Ryan took Anna's hand and assured her that he is here only. Anna sighed and nodded. "He is ............. My ......... Father, Mr.Kim" Anna said."He came to see you in the hospital,right" Lily asked. Anna nodded.

"Is he related to the Oberoi family" Anna asked while looking disappointed on her father. "I just think because I saw them talking with each other" Kai said. Anna nodded. "I have to do something before it gets bad" Anna said while looking at Ryan in a worried way. "Anna, you're hiding something,right. What is it?" Ryan said in a serious tone. Anna sighed.

"He just called me before coming here and told me to meet him today for lunch. He said that he has something to tell me about my mom" Anna said while controlling her tears. "What do you mean. They both got divorce or what. Are they both living alone" Lily asked. Anna looked at her with tears in eyes and gave a sad smile. "I wish that would be the case but it's not true. She died when I was a child" Anna said while one tear left from her eyes. "I am sorry" Lily said. Anna nodded as no. "You don't have to say it. It was not your fault" Anna said. Ryan side hugged Anna and comforted him.

"I think you should go and find out what happened to your mom then" Kai said. "Yeah I know but I don't want to go. I don't want to see his face" Anna said. Lily held her hand and said "You have to if you want to know the truth". Anna sighed and nodded as yes."I will drive you there" Ryan said.

Anna and Ryan arrived at the place that Mr.Kim told. Ryan hold her hands and assured her that she will be fine."Don't be scared I am here only. If something happens I will protect you" Ryan said and gave a peck on her hand. Anna smiled and went out of the car.

Anna removed her phone and did something and went inside where Mr. Kim was sitting. Anna sat infront of him with emotionless face and asked."Why you want to meet me"."Let's first eat something then I will talk about it later" Mr.Kim said while opening the menu book. "If you don't have anything to say then I also don't have time to waste it here" Anna said and stood up. Mr.Kim looked at her in a scary way. Anna got scared by his looked but she maintained her expressions.

"Do you really want to listen now. So then you're having a very less time" Mr.Kim said in a mocking tone. Anna bang her fist on the table in anger and started walking.She came out with teary eyes. She looks at Ryan and gives a sad smile.Mr.Kim came behind her and point gun on her.

"ANNA" Ryan said while running towards her.He hugged her and turned her around.The gun shot voice echoed all over the places.Mr.Kim got shocked and ran from there. Anna looked shocked at Ryan. Ryan looked at Anna with a sad smile and fall down. Anna grabbed him and cupped his face "Ryan, No no no. You can't leave me like this" Anna said while crying."Ryan don't close your. Look at me don't sleep please".

"PLEASE SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE" Anna Shouted while looking everywhere.