CHAPTER THREE

"How is my daughter doing" Mr. Lee Said."MR.LEE" Anna said.

"Mr.Ryan let's do our painting Tomorrow,let's go inside" Anna said. "Who is he?He is looking at you in a bad way" Ryan said.Anna sigh "I don't know him,let's go" Anna said."How can you not recognize your father" Mr.Lee said."I don't have father" Anna said with expressionless face."I am going inside, you both talk" Ryan said and walked away.Anna sigh.

"What you want now?" Anna said in frustrating way."What else, money" Mr.Lee said."I don't have money,when I will get I will give you,so now go away from here" Anna said."But I don't have money to go back.Then I am planning to stay here for few days" Mr.Lee said."How much money you want?" Anna said. "1 million dollar" Mr. Lee said.Anna opened her phone and did something and said "Done,and now get lost from here.I don't have money now..... And yeah go for check up in hospital" Anna said."Is he your boyfriend" Mr. Lee said."Why you care" Anna said."So he is" Mr.Lee said and went away.

"Are you okay" Ryan said."You were standing here all the time" Anna said. "well I don't know where to go" Ryan said.Anna laughed.Ryan was looking happy just to see her smile like that."You want to do painting,right.Let's go" Ryan said.Anna was surprised by this behavior of him."Yeah let's go in my office" Anna said.

"So what should I paint first" Anna said excitedly."Something that attracts you" Ryan said "okay so we will see who's painting will finish first" Anna said with excitement.

"Well I am curious that who taught you to paint" Anna said."My sister" Ryan said. "Oh you have sister,lucky you" Anna said while sighing. "Was" Ryan said."Was what" Anna said."My sister was now she is not here" Ryan said.Anna understand what he was saying."Sorry for asking you" Anna said."It's okay" Ryan said sadly.

"Done,I finished first" Anna said."I am almost done" Ryan said.Anna went behind him and saw what he was painting.She got shocked to see what he was painting."Is that me?" Anna said. Ryan got surprised and hide that painting."No" Ryan said."Then who is she?" Anna said."None of your business, show me your painting" Ryan said."None of your business" Anna said."I am your teacher did you forgot" Ryan said while smiling."Okay,Showing" Anna said in defeated tone.Anna painted two hands holding each other and didn't want to leave each other.Ryan was impressed. "You're doing great as a beginner" Ryan said.

"Why he was painting me,is he interested in me...... No..... Why would he have crush on me......But his painting looks so real" Anna said."How was your day Anna" Kai said."Good,you both are going home right now" Anna said."Yes, why are you asking" Lily said."Wanted to have a dinner together,it's my treat" Anna said."Deal,are you coming kai" Lily said. "Yes" Kai said."Let's go" Anna said.

"Something happened today Anna,right" Kai said."Nothing" Anna said."You are looking very confused right now.You're also not eating your dinner" Lily said. Anna sighed."He was having sister" Anna said."Wait what,we didn't know that" Lily said."I think something is wrong" Kai said."His tone was sad when he was talking about her.........I think he miss his sister alot" Anna said."But he don't have sister" Lily said."What,he said by himself" Anna said."I think his family is hiding something" Kai said."Yes,I also think so" Anna said.

............

"Good morning Kai and lily" Anna said. "Good morning" Lily said."What happened to him?" Anna said."I think something went wrong" Lily said."Want some help Kai" Anna said."Thanks, the patient I am treating is having nightmare and today after that nightmare his health got worst" Kai said."Let me talk to him" Anna said."He is not talking with anyone" Kai said."Just believe me" Anna said.

"Excuse me where is Mrs. Anna" Ryan said."She is treating patient there" Nurse said."Thank you" Ryan said."Why she is late today,should I go and check what she is doing" Ryan said.He went where Anna was and was looking at her with smile on his face.

"Hello Mr.Andrew,nice to meet you I am Anna" Anna said,but no response."You know what I also used to get nightmare when I was ten,but no one was there for me,it was very difficult for me to get my senses back" Anna said.Andrew looked at her,she also looked at him and said with a smile on her faces "But you have your love ones,who are very worried about you.They care for you and they are scared to loose you but you're not talking with them,it's very bad" Anna said sadly.

Andrew was looking at her with teary eyes and said "They will kill me if I didn't do the work like they want" Anna said "don't worry,you're save here and nobody is going to lay fingers on you. You're save here.I promise so talk with us and tell us what is happening to you. You will do it right Mr.Andrew" Andrew said yes by nodding."I will do it,I promise" Andrew said."Good now have your medicine and see you soon" Anna said.

"Mission accomplished" Anna said by winking."You're awesome Anna" Lily said "I think you're late for your appointment" Kai said."What do you mean?" Anna said.Kai pointed on the door."Mr.Ryan,you're here" Anna said with surprised tone."I got bored so I came out side but got lost and reached here" Ryan said.Anna laugh at him. "Why are you laughing?" Ryan said."You're looking cute today" Anna said.Kai and Lily were looking at Anna.Anna saw them and got shocked."I mean he is looking happy today" Anna said."But we didn't ask anything" Lily said mischievously."Let's go,we have an appointment right" Anna said and took Ryan's hand.

"Why we are here" Ryan said."To see how beautiful the world is" Anna said.They both were looking at the sky from the terrace."Why you are happy all the time, Miss Anna" Ryan said."Because there is no reason for me to become sad" Anna said.

"Then why were you sad when that man came.You were at the verge of crying" Ryan said. Anna was surprised.