What Does It Mean to be a Burn Knuckles?

[ Definition of Gang by Mr. Webster Himself ]                                                                                                                   : a group of persons working together                                                                                                                           : a group of persons having informal and usually close social relations.

This was what I could find online that was the closest thing to describing the Burn Knuckles. Like, obviously those guys referred to themselves as a gang but the obvious definition of a gang is often associated with a group of delinquents or "a group of persons working to unlawful or antisocial ends."

But then it's just as obvious that these guys are the opposite of criminals. Sure, some of them do look questionable as their leader but the actions they do are far from unlawful. If anything the purpose of this group is to protect rather than project. To project is to showcase one's power of purpose to threaten. They protect us in the word of justice.

All they needed were damn super powers and I'd be looking at the justice league.

"Power exists to protect the weak" - Like seriously, that has Marvel and DC written all over it.

Being a Burn Knuckle is much more than following a strong leader. It's more than fearing who they are and what they can do. After spending a good amount of time with them, I realized that this gang was the true definition of "boys will be boys." There was nothing toxic here. If anything the whole balance of things was quite sweet.

These guys decided to become Burn Knuckles because they simply liked Vasco as a person. They thought he was pretty cool. Like small puppies following the tough street dog. Not once are they forced to do anything nor do they go around trying to prove themselves.

The Burn Knuckles don't fight unless told to.

This tight knit loyalty and trust that flows through them is nothing more than a powerful friendship between people.

So what does it mean to be a Burn Knuckle?

Does it mean to be a strong fighter?

Does it mean to be smart?

Does it mean to be power hungry?

Being a Burn Knuckles means knowing what's worth fighting for and to never take advantage of the power given to you.