Dance Practice with BTS

Tati pov

The Showcase was tomorrow and everyone was doing fine tweaking. Our companies sorted out the dating issue allowing us but we still haven't talked. It's like everyone knew what I didn't. The looks of pity I kept getting where irritating. Just like Ember missing the same step over and over.

Again I said causing the members to groan. Stop I said standing up from my spot on the mirror. Ember you don't have to put much effort into the chorus your ankles are thinner so just do it lightly I said addressing the problem. She nodded and did it again fine. Now we had to do it as a whole group along with the dancers and mics. Sicily passed out the mics and we all started.

It was fine with no errors. We went over the dance about four times. Two with mic and the other two without mics. Our backup dancers left and we sat on the floor waiting for BTS. We only had a day to get as close to the choreography as possible.

The doors opened and all seven came in. There was like this awkwardness radiations between the groups. Let's.......start I said breaking everyone it of their thoughts.

We had to show them what we had got so far on both dances. We had most of danger but we need some help on We are bulletproof pt2. And by we I mean the other members. I had my parts down but I still had to teach them being the main dance. Ember was our Dance black hole. She didn't catch on as fast as the rest of us did. So we went through it step by step until we nearly mirrored each other.

Five minute break I called out going to get water. Jungkook came up to me. We need to talk he said. I followed after him out into the hallway. He seemed really nervous. So you've seen the news right he asked. I nodded my head. It really meant nothing he said.

Huh I asked. Don't you dare Sicily yelled. We both looked behind me to see a very pissed off Sicily followed by our members. Let's finish practicing Kaykay said grabbing me and pulling me back in. He grabbed my hand pulling me back to him.

I have to he said with something in his voice I couldn't describe. He needs to tell her Rap Monster butted in. It's eating him alive JHope said.

I stood with a blank look on my face. I'm really lost. Well he should have thought about that before he did it Sicily argued. The groups went back and fourth confusing me. What are they talking about I asked. Guilt washed over his eyes. I kissed EunJo he said causing everyone to pause they're arguing. My mind couldn't fully register what he just said. What I asked him pulling my hand away.

I was just a moment thing it meant nothing. It meant nothing he pleaded. So everyone knew but me. That's what all those pity filled looks were for. Everyone trying to keep me away from a phone and anything electronic. So I'm basically a fool that didn't know my own boyfriend kissed another girl but the whole world did.

Reaching up I pulled the necklace out of my shirts ripping it off and throwing it to the ground. We done I said turning. He grabbed my hand. Please don't he pleaded. Pushing his hand off I turned pushing past everyone. Where are you going Sicily called out. Ignoring her I walked out the doors of the commonly.

All I wanted to do was clear my head. I kept walking and walking until my feet hurt. Taking a seat on bench in a random park. I stared at the sky. Why was all I could ask myself. It meant nothing but he still did it. I felt so betrayed by everyone around me.
Silent tears ran down my cheeks. It hurts. It felt like my heart was breaking in half. Why do I always get hurt.

Jungkook pov

Leaning on to the wall next to me i sank to the ground me head in my hands. I messed up big time. My heart feel like it was shattering. Silent tears spilled down my face as I clutched her ring tightly. I was angry. Not at anyone else but myself. How could I be so stupid. To do this to the girl I love. To hurt her once again. To make her not want me anymore.

The guys crowded around me trying to comfort me by it couldn't help. My heart was broken by my own fault. Telling her was the only option. Originally I wanted to ask EunJo for help with how to make things right with her and it kinda just happened. Just give her time Suga hyung said patting my head.

What about the Showcase Ember said to Sicily. Who cares about the Showcase Sicily yelled frustrated. They forced me to stand. We all went to the van. I wanted to go look for her but they wouldn't let me. Staring at the ring in my hand I realized just how much I needed her in order to be happy.