Missing

JungKook pov

I sat in the room staring at the jar of notes. It has been a week and I still haven't read any of the notes. So I just stared at the notes.

Carefully I twisted the top of. Grabbing the first yellow note. Oppa makes me happy. Especially when he smiles I read from the note. Pulling out another I began reading them one by one. Some where from when she was mad at me others where from when she first met me and the rest where from after we broke up. I noticed that on the back of each not there was a  drawing or word. Once I put them all together like a puzzle I stared down at my bed.

Oppa I know I can be difficult and insecure. I'm stubborn hot tempered and I act like a child at some times. I'm so far from your ideal type but you care and love for me. Just like I love and care for you. Oppa Happy Birthday and I love you.
P.S. I not sure if you figured it out yet but when you do it might be kinda late. Anyways
Love Tati

Drops of water fell onto the pink paper. Quickly I wiped my eyes and stood up. Grabbing my phone I rushed out the door towards the apartment.

I needed to see her. I needed to hear her. All together I wanted her back but her happiness wasn't main priority. At first I hesitated. What if she didn't answer. What if she hates me. Taking a deep breathe I gathered the courage and knocked slightly. I got no answer.

Looking down at the door knob I grabbed it twisting it completely. I pushed in staring into the living room as the door opened. This didn't feel right. After weeks of her rejecting us the door just opened. It didn't make sense. I rushed inside looking around the apartment. It was clean noting besides some missing vases and pictures. I checked the rooms and bathrooms. Mostly everything of hers was gone. I then made my way into the kitchen to find two envelopes and a note.
Going over I grabbed the note reading over it carefully.

Everyone I'm sorry for being such a burden on you. I know I'm a person that's hard to handle but it seems you all really did care for me. None of you are the reason I'm leaving. I'm leaving because I think I need time. I need time to get myself together and get over my past. When I'm 100 percent sure I can do that. I'll will come back a different and better person. Someone who can not make you all worry about me 24/7. So please don't look for me even though I know you will. Once again I'm sorry for all the worry I caused.

I pulled out my phone quickly calling the first person I could. The moment the phone was answered. The words just came out. Hyung She's gone I said and the line went silent. What do you mean she's gone he yelled causing commotion in the background. She left I said blank with no emotion.

I didn't know how to handle this. I was felling to many emotions at one time. I stared at the two envelopes. One was for her bruh and the other was for me. Taking mine I opened it taking out light pink paper with red spots.

Oppa I don't hate you. I hate myself for becoming this. I hate my biological parents for making me like this and I hate those bullies for making it worse. But I don't hate you. I don't think I could every hate you. You mean way to much to me. To be honest your really the only reason I'm still going. My motivation. My light in the dark helping me find my way out.
So please don't come look for me. Even though I know you will. I'm not sure if your ever going to read this but I still do care for you and I still do love you even though it hurts. But I want you to be happy. So will you be happy for me while I'm gone?
Love Tati

I stared at the place where her tears had fallen. Mine dropped right next to hers causing the pink paper to turn white in some areas. A hand was placed over my shoulder. Looking back I saw the hyungs both my mangers and her brother all looking at me. As I just stared at the paper.

Tati pov

I stared out the window of plane as we were beginning to take off. I need some place quiet and close to a mental health center so I plan on going to the family home in Hawaii. We stopped going after mom passed but dad still owned the property on the beach. I just need a place quiet where I could think. The movement in the cage next to me caused me to look down. Cookie kept hitting the sides of her cage wanting out. Good thing I took first class. Pulling her out her cage I cradled her in my arms.

She was shaking badly do to fear or excitement. I took her alone because j didn't want to be lonely. I know her hyper attitude could keep me company. She stopped shaking and laid in my lap sleeping. I made sure to make her cage comfortable. Then laid her back inside. Letting her sleep. I stared out the window as the night lights of Seoul began to fade to darkness.

I'm making the right decision. I told myself pushing my seat back and covering my self with a blanket as I put my headphones in listening to music.