Dont Go

Jungkook pov

My hands stayed in my lap. His eyes burned into my face. I'm Jeon Jungkook I said holding out my hand. I already know that he said. Putting my hands back into my lap my head stayed down as he just watched me.

Do you love me sister he asked catching me off guard. Yes i replied instantly. He nodded his head. If you love her let her go he said it was like the whole world froze.

Let her go I asked. He nodded his head. My little sister is fragile although it may seem likes she not, she is. She's the type to not tell you went she's hurt or sad, so she keeps it all bottled up until she explodes he explained. I already knew that I thought to myself.

So the best thing for you to do is let her go so she doesn't hurt as much later on he added on. My mind was racing. I can't let her go. I love her to much to let her go. I'm sorry but I can't do that I said looking up into his eyes for the first time in an hour. His expression turned cold.

Has she told you about her childhood yet he asked glaring slightly. I shook my head no. The moment he signed and opened his mouth I knew it wasn't a good one.

Slowly I walked back to the dorm. I've already hurt her multiple times. What if I hurt her again and she goes back to the way she was before. It's better for me to let her go now than to do it when where in to deep. But I care for her to much and love her to much to let go. Walking into the dorm I went straight to into the room shutting the door. Laying on my bed I stared at the ceiling trying to think.

Every time I tried to convince myself that it's better to leave, I always end up talking myself out of it. Every time I close my eyes the image of her appears. Signing I sat up knowing what I had to do. Picking up the phone I called her.

Oppa she said happily into the phone. I stayed quest for a moment. Yah Jeon Cookie she yelled. In the background a small bark could be heard. Are you home alone I asked. Yeah the Unnis are filming a movie in Japan and I'm getting ready for The Dream Concert she said.

Meet me at the park by your dorms I said. Okay Oppa se you then she said. We both hung up and I made my way to see her.

Waiting at the park I saw her. Oppa she called out from a distance waving. She looked really cute. Walking over she took a seat down by me smiling. A small smiled played on my face. Oppa you don't look good she said frowning slightly. I'm alright I said my voice coming out hoarse.

She didn't seem to believe me so I got right to it. I think we should break up I said and she froze. I don't love or like you anymore so let's just end it here I said trying my hardest not to break. Standing up she grabbed my wrist. Oppa what's wrong we were fine before her voice cracking. My heart shattered. I just don't want to be with you anymore I found someone better I said pulling my wrist away and walking away.

Just keep going Jungkook. Don't look back I said to myself. It's hurts. More than you can imagine. I could hear her sobs and I wanted to run back and tell her I'm sorry and I love her but this was the only way.

Walking into the dorm with my head down all the Hyungs watched me as the hard exterior I put up shattered. Down on my knees I cried and kept saying its what's best. This was the only choice I had to protect her.

Tati pov

I sank to the floor crying. Why does this always happen. It's like the people I love always leave. My real parents, my adoptive mother, my older sister. They all leave and I'm left feeling alone. Now the one person I depended on the most just left as well. Cookie crawled into my lap trying to comfort me. She let out a small bark as I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into my chest.

All night I cried and cried until I cried myself to sleep with a pain in my chest.