Missunderstanding

Tati pov

I haven't talk to Jungkook in a week. Every time I see him, it's like he's trying to avoid me. I know I got jealous but the way he acted in that situation wasn't adding up to me. If I'm your girlfriend and you care about what another girl thinks about your relationship. Wouldn't that make you pretty suspicious too.

Come on Sicily yelled at me for the ninth time. Never would I be going outside again. How could they. They knew how much my hair meant to me. My hair is a forest green cut below my shoulders.No I yelled rolling on my bed. The door opened and I flattened out onto the bed. Grab her Sicily signed.

You can't do this to me I yelled as they dragged me to the van. People watched us. Ember pulled my hands as I laid back my heels digging into the ground. Get......In Sicily growled pushing me into the van with all her strength. I didn't have a hood and they stole all my snapbacks and beanies.

Silently I say in the backseat outing. Stop I growled slapping away KayKays hand as she tried to poke me again. Some bodies mad she teased. I threw a water bottle at her and she shut up. We got to the company. Where I still resisted. They shoved me out the van. Hiding behind a pole I rushed into the building not wanting to me seen. I hated my hair short and everyone knew that.

Peaking around the corner. I kept my head down walking. I can make it I yelled to myself. That's was until I bumped into someone. Looking up I signed in relief. It was only Jimin oppa.

What are you doing here I asked pushing open the door. To teach you how to dance he said spinning. I stared at him blankly for a moment. Anyways let's start I said pushing open the door to the dance room.

No it's like this he complained showing me the same move over. No it's better this way I said doing it my way. That's isn't even part of the choreography he yelled pointing. Yah your not part of the choreography I yelled back. Yah! I'm your oppa he yelled. Turning around ignored him still doing it my way.

He put me in a head lock. Yah I yelled at him. This kid he said. Elbowing him in the stomach. He let me go. I then put him into a head lock. Apologize I said. He shook his head. Tightening my grip he still shook his head. Suddenly he leg tripped me and we both fell back.

He pulled my hair lightly. Your so dead no I laughed kicking him off. What's going on here a voice said. We booth sat up to see Jungkook and EunJo. Even her name irritates me. We were just playing around. Jimin said standing and helping me up. The look of pure distrust that he held in his eyes was all aimed at me. The witch I mean girl smirked at me. Jungkook turned leaving the room. Letting out a sign I followed after him. Oppa I said grabbing his wrist. He turned and looked at me. I had only seen one other person give me this look. A look full of resentment.

Listen to what I have to say before you misunderstand I pleaded. He grabbed my hand pulling it off his wrist. I just need some time alone he said walking off out the doors. My shoulder was bumped causing me to step forward. Looks like its my chance the witch said before following after him.

I stood staring in the direction that he left. Jimin ruffled my hair. He'll be fine just give him some time. He threw his arm over my shoulder. Nodding my head we went back to finish the practice.

Stepping into the dorm I realized I was alone. My mood was something I had to constantly worried about so when I felt down in the dumps I had to take my depression pills. Making my way into the kitchen I grabbed the bottle out of the cabinet. Taking to and laying down on the couch.

Jungkook pov

I walked with my hands shoved in my pocket. The way he smiled at her was more than just an oppa- dongsaeng. She may not see it but I see it. Oppa are you listening to me EunJo said breaking me out of my thoughts. Oh sorry. Maybe we should meet up another day I said. She nodded her head smiling walking towards the stop sign. Turning I made my way back to the dorms.

Walking in I plopped on the couch. I starred at the ceiling for nearly an hour. My phone buzzed in my hand. Yah Jeon Jungkook she said into the phone. She sounded drowsy. I stayed silent.

Why don't you get it. I love you. With all my heart but you don't see it. You rather care about what that witch has to say than me. I understand she's pretty, has long hair, she's tall and slim, then there's me. But I love you. You Bad Guy! She yelled as she cried.

I'd promised myself that I would never make her cry. Suddenly her breathing went even. Smiling to myself I just listened as she snores slightly. I didn't realized how much hurt I was causing her. Laying down I just listened to her until I dozed off. Thinking of what I could do to make it up to her.