Promise Ring

JungKook pov

I just watched as she kept trying to bowl even though they all landed in the gutter. It was cute how she was getting frustrated. Going over I wrapped my arms around her and showing her how not to make it go in the gutter. The determination in her eyes was cute. She did as I told her and the ball rolled down the lane slowly.

It hit the first pin causing the rest to fall down. Yes she yelled jumping up and down in excitement. She jumped on me hugging me. Thanks she said smiling at me. We played about two more rounds. Me letting her win.

Yah she yelled at me. Your letting me win she yelled. No I'm not I countered. Yes you are she pouted. She huffed and took a seat. I went and sat next to her. Tati I whined as she gave me the silent treatment. She looked at me then looked away with her arms crossed. I'm sorry I wrapping my arms around her she still stayed quiet. Please I said ageyo. She looked at me and said Fine just this once. I smiled knowing she can't stay mad at me for long.

She stood up ready to take her turn but froze. She tilted her head to the side as she stared at to her left. I looked behind me. Rap Monster hyung was trying to hide. I mean like really trying but his hair made him stand out. He had sunglasses and news paper. Why he was here I don't know but he wasn't doing a very good job of hiding. She shook her head then went back to bowling.

After playing another round I won this time. What's wrong I asked as she kept biting her nails. What's wrong I asked. She tilted her head its like I keep seeing you members and my members but it's just my imaginations she said playing it off. Let's go get something to eat I said. My nerves were staring to get to me. I had everything planned out with the help of Suga hyung but what if something goes wrong.

Today I planned on asking her to be my girlfriend. I was calm on the outside but inside I was internally losing my mind. We walked past a lot of shops and an arcade. My phone ran and I answered it. Yes hyung I said and she looked at me. Don't come yet they have to make another cake because Rap Monster dropped the first one he said. Why is he there I asked trying not to give away what was happening. Is everything alright she asked looking at me with big brown eyes. Yeah I lied. Text me when things get done I said. He hung up. The shop came into view. Quickly I made u turn and lead her into the arcade. Let's play some games first I said shoving money into the coin machine. Gold coins came out and I began handing them to her. She dragged me over to the dancing game. She put four coins in and chose the song. She chose Got7 girls girls girls.

I struggled while she was expert at the game. I chose the song and put it on an easier level. Now she struggling because it was going so slow while I'm just not very good at this game. We played a whole bunch of games. Shooting ones. Guitar games and pac man. She really loves that game. My phone vibrated. I peaked at it as she played pac man for the seventh time.

We're good to go suga hyung texted. She died and I took this as my chance. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the arcade before she could continue playing. Let's go eat now I said. I pulled her towards the small cafe that we had to ourselves. I opened the door for her and her eyes light up. Wow she said walking in. There was a single table as soon as you walked in. A candle along with roses. Welcome the waitress said leading U.S. To the table. I held her chair out for her then when she sat down. Then I sat in my seat. Her eyes glanced over the menu. How about I order for us. I know a lot of good stuff in this place I suggested.

Call I don't even know what half this stuff is she said setting the menu down and smiling at me. I ordered and gave the secret hand signal. The waitress took both of our menus. It got quiet. Oppa why do you like me she asked. I sat for a moment.

Everything about you just makes me happy. The way you play with your earrings or bite your nails when your nervous. The way you laugh and smile at my jokes when there not even funny. Everything you do just makes my heart beat a little faster. It makes me love you more and more each day I see you happy and with a smile on your face.

She put her face in her hands smiling every time she met my eyes she would just smile harder. Your order is here the waitress said coming to the table. She set the cake down. Th ring sat on top of it.

Ohh she said staring at the ring. What's this she asked the waitress. The waitress just walked away without another word. Thinking out loud began playing. I took the ring and cleaned all of the cake off of it.

Going over to her side I grabbed her hand and got down on one knee. Tatianna Kendrick would you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend and with his ring I promise to love and be there for you when you need me I asked. Tears sprung from her eyes. She nodded her head yes. I did the I can't hear you hand motion. Yes she said smiling like crazy. I put the ring on her index finger matching it with mine.

She hugged me tightly. I pulled away and she looked up at me. I whipped her eyes of tears. And placed a gently kiss on her lips. My arms circled around her pulling her to me tightly never wanting to let her go.