Puppy Names

Tati Pov

I set her down in the play pen with the other small puppies so I could get the things she needed. I picked out a small red bow and color. So what will you name her the lady asked seeking things into a large bag.

Jeon YeolEum he said smiling. I just stared at him. Why you don't like it he asked. No I said bluntly. Bending down I stared at her. How about Brownie I said in English. Jeon Brownie is weird he complained. Yah Jeon YeolEum is weird too I countered back. I'll let you too talk this out she said going over into the playpen and playing with all the puppies.

Jeon HyeMin he suggested. Once again I had the blank look of me face. Brownie I suggest again stubbornly. Yah he whined trying to whine me over with aegyo but it wasn't working. YeolEum....Browine .........YeolEum.......Brownie we went back and fourth.

How about Cookie the said making us both turn to her. That's actually not bad I said to myself. Alright Cookie it is Jungkook declared. You only like it because it's your nickname I said picking her up. That and I'm am her Dad he declared. He smiled brightly. Then what does that make me I asked. Of course the Mom he said kissing my check. Shaking my head I took her over to the register table and slipped her collar on. She didn't seem to mind it. I put the little bow on then her leash grabbing a bag. Thank you we bowed leaving the store.

Cookie walked slightly ahead of us. Her short tail wagged happily as she tried to sniff just about everyone and everything. She was so tiny compared to other dogs. Let's stop and get food he said. We grabbed some Tteokbokki and a water bottle. Searching through the bags I got her water bowl. Using some of the water I rinsed out the bowl. Then I poured some into setting it in front of her on the ground. Here Oppa said holding up a price for me. I took it smiling at him. Cookie gulped down her water.

I gave a price to Oppa and he smiled. I remember when we used to be like that an elderly couple said walking by. They began arguing with one another soon after the words were said causing us to chuckle.

He put is arm over my shoulder and I leaned back. My head fell onto his shoulder. I hope we grow old and fight like that everyday he said causing me to chuckled. Me too I said as he kissed my forehead. The sun started setting. I watched as the sky went from blue and white to orange and red with some purple. It was beautiful. It's getting late we should start heading to your dorm he said. Yeah we should but I don't feel like walking so just call a manager I said looking up at him.

I could fell him nod as he called on of our managers. Jumping up I took Cookie off her Leash and played with her in the gras. She kept trying to attack my shoe zipper. She was feisty and playful. Suddenly I was picked up causing me to let out a high pitched scream. Oppa fell lightly onto the grass causing Cookie to crawl on us. She crawled over my face and onto Jungkook. She took a seat right on his forehead. Tears of laughter rolled down my face as he stared at the puppy.

He poked her and she still stayed in place. The only reason I was laughing was because in my head I kept Yelling. This Forehead is My land now. Yah Jungkook said poking me. Wiping away my tears I picked her up and set her on his stomach where she laid down.

Oppa laces our fingers together. Smiling I turned and looked at him. Oppa Saranghae I said smiling brightly. Saranghae he replied back. We both watched the sky as the stars began coming out. It was one of those perfect moments. One that I don't think I would ever be able to forget. The it was ruined by his members.

Yah get in the Car Jimin yelled. We booth sat up turning around to see them all standing behind us. Picking up Cookie we grabbed the bags handing over the car. They let me get in first. Jungkook sat next to me then V. Jin sat in the passenger seat. Then in front of use was Jimin Rapmonster Jhope and Suga wasn't here.

V held Cookie as she slept in his lap. So did it scar yet rap monster asked Turing. I shook my head. I have to wait till it heals first then go get the laser thingy I said. I still needed to get my stitches removed but I would do that in the next couple of days so it didn't really matter. Jungkook grabbed my hand lacing it with his. Rap Monster rolled his eyes at us turning around.

He yawned. He must be really tired I thought. Oppa stayed with me the whole time while I was in the hospital not once leaving. Sicily said that he would glare at anyone who tried to move him. I thought it was sweet. Everyone else never saw that protective side of him.

The van came to a stop in front of our dorms. Oppa grabbed cookie from V who whined in displeasure. Bye I waved as Oppa walked with me up the stairs. We stopped in front of the door. He handed me Cookie looking down at me.

Jungkook bent down placing a gentle kiss on my lips. Bye Cookie Omma he said petting Cookie and giving me another kiss. Bye Cookie Appa I said as he Made his way down the steps. Turning I jumped back in fear.

My brother stood at the door with his nostrils flared and anger in his eyes. Hey bro I said trying to ease the tension. He gave me a blank stare. I'm going I said walking into the Dorm. Him following after me with some of the bags.