200%

Tati pov

I laid on the long couch my hand on my stomach. Alright tell me whats wrong my therapist said. Well you see I have this friend and she knows this guy and when ever she gets around this guy she feels her heart race and she just wants to stay close to him all the time. She doesn't really know what she's feeling I explained.

From the corner of my eye I could see her of and smile. Now tell me are there any special moments between the two she asked. Yeah he held my- I mean her hand, he gave her a kiss on the forehead, and they always have the long moments were they just stare in each other's eyes I explained once again. She nodded writing things down.

Well from what I can tell your "Friend" is experiencing her first love she said. I instantly sat up. Seriously I basically screamed. She nodded. It all kind of clicked now. The smiles. The heart races, the thinking of him constantly it all clicked. I fell back into the couch. Face playing aright into the leather.

It's not a bad thing she said trying to reassure me. I sat up quickly. I need to move to another country, change my name, live as a farmer I mumbled to myself. She shook her head. Just tell him how you feel she said and I glared at her. She put her hands up in surrender. Just a suggestion she said. I clenched my hair tightly. I'm leaving I said. She nodded watching me walk out the door like a zombie. The members all sat in the lobby waiting for me. What happened KayKay asked. I just kept walking. In the van I just stared out the window.

I let out a sign. What the point in loving someone who only thinks of me as a dongsaeng. Plus I bet I'm just slid in his eyes. I began bitting my nails. I wasn't paying attention and bit to deep resulting in me drawing blood. Sicily handed me tissue and I wrapped it around my finger.

We came to a stop a big hit. Why are we here I asked. You have to practice and we have to work on the next album Sicily said.

They forced me into the practice. No I don't wanna go I complained diving my heels into the ground. You have to complained pulling my into the practice room. I landed on the floor and they closed and locked the door.

Are you alright he asked making me turn. He looked really hot. He was only wearing sweats but lord Jesus. Y-yeah I stuttered like an idiot. He grabbed my hand helping me up. My mind was so focused on our hands I didn't notice him staring at me. The feeling of his hand on my face made me look up. Our eyes met. Gently he rubbed his thumb across my cheek. It felt nice. Just exactly what are your doing to me he said staring into my eyes. For a good two minutes we stayed like this until he pulled his hand away. Sorry he said then left out of the room.

All I could do was just stand there. Shocked and confused. What did he mean by what are you doing to me.

JungKook pov

I don't know what happened. I was so caught up in the moment I just blurted out the first thing that came to mind. It was true I had no idea what she is doing to me. Sinking down to the ground I put my head on the wall. I felt like yanking all of my hair out. Then I ran away. What's wrong Suga hyung said sitting next to me. I don't know myself I said. He nodded patting my head. Your in love with her he said straight forward taking a sip of his water.

Hyung I said thinking he was joking. His face showed no smile. It's so obvious. The way you look at her and talk to her. You think about her constantly and you always stare with your mouth gapped open after she comes out her dressing room he said. I tried to deny it but I couldn't. He patted my back stood up, then walked away. Confusion. That's what kept racing through my head. Did I love her. I figured it was just a small crush. Was I just denying reality. I groaned in irritation. To many questions where going through my head.

Best way to sort this out is to face the problem. I went back into the practice room. I opened the door walking in. Ohh your back she said. She seemed really upset for some reason. Let's start I said. As she danced she was one beat behind and very out of it. Yay you two figure it out choreographer hyung said leaving the room in frustration.

We stood in silence. Oppa she said making my heart race. She looked up at me. Yeah I answered. Do you not like me she asked. Her cheeks were puffed slightly. She looked cute. I don't hate you I said. She then seemed a little bit happier.

She looked so upset. I wanted to hold her but I couldn't. I wanted to wrap her in my arms but I couldn't. I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't. I'm not sure if she even sees me as a man. It'd be wonderful if she did and I knew what she was thinking and why she was upset.

It made me feel useless. The girl in front of me. The girl I'm in love with was upset and all the things I want to do I can't do.