Scandals and Broken Phones

Tati pov

Dropping to the floor I whipped the sweat from my face. We have a showcase in three days so we're still preparing. Finally Ember and the rest of the girls yelled running out. Staying behind I got a cup of water downing it. I still had to practice the other dance stages that were prepared for me. Before starting I shoved another Advil down my throat. One of the reason I hate taking my medicine. The side affects aren't the greatest. Headaches vomiting etc it all sucks. But one thing was really bothering me. I don't really remember last night. I remembered calling someone but I don't know who it was. My call log was erased so I could tell.

Signing I pressed play on the computer getting to the center of the floor watching myself in the mirror. As I went I fixed tiny mistakes. Like when my spins were uncentered or I had no control over my arms.

One, two three and four. Five six seven and eight. I counted over in my head. I went over it again and again until the members came back. Did you eat Sicily Asked while I was in my zone.

When I was too focused I tend to zone out. She hit me on the back of the head causing my bun to fall out. Turning I glared at her. Yes I asked partially annoyed. Have you eaten she asked. I shook my head no. She shoved a small bag at me. Inside was an apple juice and kimbap. Going over to the bench I sat down twisting the top off my juice. I drank half then ate some of the kimbap and went back to work.

The members all crowded around Embers phone catching my attention. What is it I asked going towards her. She took her threw it down stomping on it. Nothing she said sitting back down. Turning around we all bent back to practicing. Again I yelled for the 100th time. Before lunch we where fine. Now they look like robotic dancing fish. Signing I made my way over to my phone unlocking it.

The phone was snatched from my hand, thrown down and jumped on multiple times. All I could do was stare at my shattered cell phone. I glared at my members. How about we just end practice for now I said picking up the phone and throwing it in the trash.

We all got into the van. Oppa can I see your phone with puppy dog eyes. He signed passing me his phone happily. The phone was snatched and tossed out the window. Yah I yelled at Kaykay. She just shrugged sticking her headphones back in. What's up with them I thought it myself.

When we got home they took all the laptops, TV and self phones locking them in Sicily's room. What's with you guys I asked making them all freeze. Nothing they all replied at the same time making me suspicious. Standing up I grabbed my jacket. I'm going to buy snacks I said. There was a store across the street and it has a late night bakery. Walking inside I grabbed a basket and walked around store.

I just tossed whatever in the basket. It's not like I'm paying for it. Going over to the baker I got white chocolate cake pops and a peice of white chocolate cheese cake. I like white chocolate. I watched as the man rang me up.

I stared at the tv above the register. Jeon Jungkook of BTS is rumored to be in a relationship with 4Hearts youngest member Tatianna. The information was leaked by an Anonymous source along with pictures of the couple and evidence they are together.

I chocked on my lollipop. Miss the man said pushing the bag towards me. Oh thank you I bowed breaking my thoughts. Walking out of the store I made my way back to the dorm. So that's what they were trying to hide. It wasn't anything big. It was gonna get out sooner or later. Wether it was released by rumor or released by our companies maybe even by us but it was going to get out.

I didn't really mind but I'm not sure about Jungkook since we haven't been talking lately. Now that my phones smashed I really can't talk to anyone really. Opening the door I went into my room turned on the radio and laid on my bed. I really needed to talk to him to clear some things up.

Running I tried to get up. All the stones and tiredness set in from the 11 hour practice. Sometimes I think they make us practice just to practice. I gave up on trying to get up and laid in my bed falling asleep with a cake pop in my mouth.