Album Jacket Shooting

JungKook pov 😁

Jimin and JHope hyping kept smiling at me as we made our way home. "What is it?" I asked. They just shook there heads at me but still kept smiling. Ignoring them I stared out the window. My thoughts instantly drifted to her. All I could think of was how close we were during practice. I could feel her breathe on my lips. I'm not gonna lie. I wanted to kiss her. I really,really , really did, but I had to hold myself back. It's just something about her. The ways he walks, the way she talks, her smile. It is all slowly starting to drive me insane inside.

I was so lost in thought I didn't realize the van came to a stop. We entered the dorm, and I was instantly attacked by the hyungs. "How was it?" Jin hyungs asked. "Nice" I replied. "Did you like it?" rap mon hyungs asked. "Yes" I said nodding my head. "What did you like about it?" V asked quickly. "Her." I replied without thinking. Everyone froze I didn't realize what I said until everyone started smiling. "Not like that!" I quickly covered up, but I could tell not one of them believed me. They all went back to the couch, and I went to my room. I fell on the bed. Every time I closed my eyes. She was there in my thoughts. Smiling, laughing, and talking.

Everything she did was just so cute and sexy, with without her realizing it. She would constantly lick her lips. When she speaks she mixes Korean and English together. When she walks her hips sway. Her long black hair, her beautiful figure and body, her big brown eyes and smooth soft brown skin. She was just beautiful in so many ways.

I let out another sign, taking off my shirt getting ready for bed. I rested my head on my hands and drifted off to sleep with her on my mind.

The next morning I got up and went to the shoot. And by I, I mean the people I live with I didn't go alone. The hyungs got in the van first, and I could really object since I'm the youngest. Once we got there I wet straight to hair and makeup. The hyungs were talking to people and enjoying themselves. Just then Tati peaked in. Her hair hanging down a hand covering her eyes. "Is it safe to come in?" she asked. "Yes." I said. She came over to me. "Ohh!! Oppa looking good." She complemented me then winked. My face went light pink. "Ohh!" the guys yelled and she turned there way.

She went over to the hyungs  talking with them until i was finished. You could hear her and Jimin hyung argue over who was shorter. "Why don't you take out your insoles!" She argued. He took off his shoe  throwing it down. "I don't have any! Why don't you stop wearing heels!" He countered. "I don't even own heels!" She said and he scoffed. "Okay.... Time to go" I took her hand pulling her away. Her hands were smaller than mine but fit perfectly.  "Ohhhhhh!" the hyungs yelled following us. My yes rolled as we went and talked to the director.

The theme for our album is Young Broken Love. The album starts out all happy, then slowly goes down hill as they start to fight and break up, get back together until they just want to forget each other in the end.

"I want. Passion! Desire! And Hatred!" The photographer said. Her hands gripped my collar tightly, my hands were holding her waist tightly bringing her closer to me. I stared right into her eyes. Next it was a back to back shot. We both looked straight.

We checked the photos, then changed. Now we had on red matching outfits. "This time I want Love! Happiness! and Fun!" The photographer yelled. We intertwined our fingers smiling brightly at the camera. Then I placed a kiss on her forehead. I could feel her tense but, then it was gone. My eyes then shifted it the hyungs who looked like they were having a heart attack. We both put our foreheads together staring into each other's eyes.

She smiled widely at me. I couldn't help the fact that my heart was racing. We pulled a part. Great the photographer said. We both went back to our dressing rooms. For a moment I just sat there. Staring into space.

I loved the feeling of her in my arms. Her hand in mine. I love it and I hand no other way to explain it or stop it. Her lips were one again so close, but I had to stop myself. A hand snapping in front of my face made me come back to reality. "Hurry up so we can go eat." Jimin hyung rushed me.

Once I finished we stepped out of the building, and saw her sitting in her van with the door open. "I want meat." She complained to her manager. "No. Your on a diet" he complained back. "Why do I need to go on a diet? You know it never works." She complained back.  "Plus. I'm meeting Americas standard of beauty. not Koreas." He signed and said yes. Tati Jin called out. She looked our way. We all walked over. Ask her to eat with us RapMon hyung said to me. I shook my head, but was pushed forward. " Umm.... Do you want to eat with us? I asked nervously rubbing the back of my neck. "Sure" she said smiling at me. She got out the car and closed the door behind her. As she turned she tripped. Out of instinctI caught her by the waist.

Both of her hands were on my chest and my hand holding her waist. It was very quiet and awkward. Our faces centimeters apart. My eyes tracked down to her lips. They looked so soft and sweet, but a cough broke us apart. We broke apart my ears red. The hyungs kept smiling and smiling, it was starting to get creepy. So how about we go eat." Jin said bringing us all back to reality.