Date???

Tati pov

I stared at my phone. Usually he would text me by now I mumbled to myself still staring at my phone. About ten a minutes went by. I looked at the phone screen once again. Fine don't text back I said throwing my phone on the couch and going to get food.

I was highly upset. I grabbed the ice cream out the fridge along with chocolate chip cookies. I spooned the ice cream into the cookie shoving into my mouth. I eat when i get angry or sad. Suddenly my phone rang. I jumped out of my chair rushing over to it. Tripping over the table in the process. I held my knee and answered the phone. Ember kept laughing at me. Hello I said. Yo little sister my brother yelled into the phone. Ohh its you I said highly disappointed. Who did you think it was he asked. Not you I replied going back to my ice cream.

Sicily came into the kitchen. She was face timing someone. She came over to me and shoved the phone in my face. Jungkook waved to me. I ducked under the table. There was ice cream on my face my hair was horrible and my glasses were crocked.

I performed the fastest face cleaning of my life. I fixed my messy hair letting it out of the pony tail. I fixed my glasses and wiped my face clean. I popped back up putting my tiger hood on.

Yes oppa I said smiling widely. Sorry I didn't text back my phone died before I could he said. Ohh I forgot i texted you I played like I have wasn't waiting. No she didn't she was staring at her phone yelling at it ember butted in. Yeah she was all like fine don't text me back kaykay said mocking me. I kicked her and she fell onto the floor rolling in pain.

He smiled at me. So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a-bowling tomorrow he asked. Yeah sure I said smiling. His ears turned red. Ohh well then il be bye your dorm at 3 tomorrow he said. Can't wait I replied happily. Alright goodnight he said. Goodnight oppa I replied and hug up. I stood frozen for a second. Trying to register. Did I just get asked on a date I said out loud. Yeah Sicily yelled from her room. I jumped up and down happily doing a dance. Let's just hope tomorrow goes wonderfully.

____________________________________

Why is there nothing to wear in this dorm. I yelled throwing close everywhere. Only half of my head was straightened the other half was well a birds nest. Help me I cried to my members who were enjoying my suffering. Okay Sicily said and dragged me to the bathroom. She fixed my hair ridding me of the birds nest. Ember did my make up. I hated make up with a passion so she didn't do to much. Just eyeliner mascara and lips balm. KayKay picked out my outfit and by the time I was finished it was 2:59.

I stared at the clocks blanket. At exactly three there was a knock on the door. We opened it to find our manager. Ohh its you I said disappointedly. The members groaned in irritation at the sight of him.

Well it's wonderful to see you to. We closed the door and I sat on the couch. There was a knock again and the door was opened. Jungkook oppa stood with a teddy bear in his hands. Ember pulled him in towards me. This is for you he said handing me the teddy bear. I took it shyly blushing like crazy. Alright you better have her home by 11:30 or I'm cutting you open like a pregnant cow. Sicily said her country idiom riddle things coming not again. We all just stared at her for a moment. Okay well you two get going ember said shoving us out the door. Bye I waved as the door shut. We booth began walking towards the bus stop then took a seat on the bench.

We both stared at the map trying to figure out which one would get us to the right place. We sat for a moment until other kids our age came over. I could feel I was being stared at. But them again I'm stared at all the time so I really didn't mind. I looked up at the boy who was staring at me and the look on his face was really pervish. How about we catch a cab I said. He nodded glaring at the boy as we stood up. Taxi I yelled out like I saw in a movie. Let me tell you it didn't work. I even did the look at my leg trick and it didn't work. JungKook oppa thought it was so funny he was on the ground dying of laughter.

It worked in the movie so why not now. I thought to myself pouting. I huffed and turned my back to oppa. Alright alright I'm sorry he said. Grabbing my hand. I pulled away. Forgive me he pleaded grabbing it again. Don't want to I said looking away. He came up behind me wrapping his arms around me. Forgive me please he pouted. Just this once he said putting his head on my shoulder. Fine I said and he smiled from ear to ear. He put his hand out for a cab. As soon as he raised his hand they stopped. Seriously just a hand raise my leg trick was way better I mumbled and he chuckled. He opened the door to cab for me then got in.

For some reason I felt like we were being watched. It could just be my imagination but I felt like we were being watched. I feel like this is a stalker watch. A stalker watch feels different from a fan watch. A fan watch feels very loving and caring. A stalker watch feel very creepy and crazy. That's how I am feeling at this exact moments bad it doesn't feel nice at all.