Wide Awake

Tati pov

My moment I opened my eyes I was met by little lights. Sitting up I felt my hand begging held tighter. Looking to my right JungKook sat in a chair with his head on the bed asleep. His grip was tight but my hand was warm. Taking my other hand I played with his hair. Once agin the heart races reappeared. I should be mad and upset but I'm not. My heart won't let me. I love him to much to be upset. Just to know that he still cares lets me know how he feels. I notice both of our rings on his necklace.

He stirred slightly. He groaned as his eyes opened meeting mine. Within seconds his arms wrapped around me. I'm sorry I'm sorry he repeated over and over again. Wet drops spilled onto the hospital gown. Silent tears spilled from my eyes as I pulled him closer to me. My hands gripped the back of his shirt not wanting to let go.

Oppa I missed you I cried into his chest. Me too he said pulling away and whipping my tears. I'm an idiot i shouldn't have done that and I shouldn't gotten jealous. I should have- I cut him off by grabbing his collar and kissing him. I forgive you but you have to promise me that you won't even touch her. You can be friends but no touching, no smiling, no late night conversations no- this time he cut me off by kissing me.

I understand and I promise he said pulling away. Now I would like my ring back I said. He smiled taking the necklace off and slipping the ring back onto my finger. It felt good to have it back on.
The whole night we stayed up watching tv together and he bought me junk food from the vending machine.

Yah Sicily yelled hitting me with her bag. She's angry because I won't eat the hospital food. I'm a very picky eater. I hate the feeling of stuff that feels were on my tongue. Jello I hate it. I just don't like the way it tastes plus it's weird. Soft fruit gross and squishy.

Eat it she yelled shoving the porridge in my face. I shook my head keeping my mouth closed. You need to eat it to get better KayKay yelled trying to force me open my mouth while Ember held my arms. The door opened and the doctor came in along with JungKook making us freeze. They released me quickly.

Okay........... Well I just got off the phone with your. Brother and he's on his way he said making me freeze. You'll need to stay in the hospital for a couple more days under observation and Ladies pleases stop trying to force her to eat the food here. Your aloud to go but her things like soup and stew but nothing greasy alright. Yes Sir all the girls said following after him out the door. See you tomorrow Ember said waving. I waved back.

My mid raced. My brother was coming. It's not that I don't want him to come. He's just really overprotective. You okay Oppa asked setting a bag down on the table. Yeah I said shaking my head.

He pulled out a box from the bag hanging it to me. It was a new iPhone 6 plus. I stared at him. It's from your manager he said leaning back in his chair. Nodding my head I put the box back on the table.

After forty seconds of silence I went snapped for a moment. It's so boring I complained looking at JungKook. He looked from the tv then back at me then back to the TV. Oppa I whined doing aegyo to get his attention.

The doctor said you can't leave the room I poured crossing my arms. Then an idea popped into my head. Scooting to the side of my bed I patted the spot next to me. He got up took off his shoes and sat next to me. Grabbing the phone I downloaded some movies so we could watch them.

I watched about good forty minutes of the movie before I felt tired again. All this medicine they keep giving me is starting to kick in. I tried to fight it but it wasn't really working out. Resting my head on Jungkooks shoulder I fell asleep.

JungKook pov

Putting the phone on the table I watched as she slept. I was relieved when she came out of surgery. She was still sleeping but she was fine. Now we just had to wait for the stitches to heal then she can go home. But for now she had to stay in the hospital. I know she hated it but if we let her leave her stitches would reopen. Signing I played with her green hair.

My mind was made up on what I was getting her once she got discharged. She always said she wanted a puppy or a cat. She was never specific about the on she wanted so I had to choose. It took about two days to choose the cutest one. I'm sure she's going to her.

Wrapping my arms around her she snuggled into my chest making me smile. Setting my chin on top of her head. I fell asleep with her wrapped in my arms.