Friendly Outing 2

Tati pov

We all walked down Hongdae in a group. Many people recorded us and took pictures. I signed autographs and took pictures with fans. One little girl even gave me a teddy bear. She was really cute. I held the teddy bear to my chest walking beside JungKook.  

The guys were whispering about something an I wanted to know. Alright let's go clubbing rap monster said cheering. Everyone but JungKook and I agreed. We weren't old enough to club yet. Especially me. What about us I asked. They looked at us. Suga handed us his card. "Go have fun it don't kill my card." They all walked away leaving us alone.

"Let's go." he said. I walked by his side holding my teddy bear tightly. My eyes traveled to the cute headband in the window of a small corner store, but I ignored it and kept walking. JungKook grabbed my hand pulling me back to the store. He placed the large bow headband on my head. "Like it." He said smiling at me. I nodded my head. I looked around the store grabbing the cat one and putting it on his head. I stood on my tiptoes to fix prices of his hair. Cute I said without thinking as I stared at him. He blushed slightly making him even cuter. He plaid for the her bands and we walked out of the store met by fans.

"Anything you want. Oppa will get it for you" He said looking down at me. . We walked into the restaurant And ordered samgyupsal and bean sprout soup. As we ate we were surrounded by fans. Which was really awkward because they were just staring without blinking.
We then went around buying stuff and joking around. He bought me ice cream and we walked around with linked arms. It was nice not having everything between us be so awkward. We stopped at a park and took a seat on the swings. We swung slightly. Are you dating someone blurted out an I nearly chocked on my ice cream.

"No where not." JungKook oppa said nervously. The fan nodded quickly going back to her friends. I got board and put on Sofa by Crush

Me:niga itdeon sofa anja isseo honja
dan hansumdo mot jago hoksi niga olkka hago
meonghani hyeongwan jjongman barabwa

JK: du nuneul gamgo gwireul magabwado
dasi naege dorawa chueokdeuri
sumeul chamneundago simjangi meomchwojilkka
neol hyanghan geuriumman doedorawa

Both: niga itdeon sofa neo eobsi na honja
i jarieman nama neol gidarijanha
So far nae gyeote neon so far away
miryeoniraneun ge meonjiman nameun chae neol gidarijanha

JK: honjaseon chaeul suga eobseosseo
bangane peojin geuriumeun gaseume dameul
su eomneungeol

Me: geurae geu jallan huimang ttaemune
na honja anjainneun ge deo gomuninde
beoseonaryeogo haedo dasi neol chatgo itjanha

Both: niga itdeon sofa neo eobsi na honja
i jarieman nama neol gidarijanha
So far nae gyeote neon so far away
miryeoniraneun ge meonjiman nameun chae neol gidarijanha

JK: jamdeulji motae all night long
Me: Until the end of time
JK: amuri neol biwonae bwado woah

Me.niga itdeon sofa
Jk neo eobsi na honja
Me: i jarieman nama neol woah
Both:So far nae gyeote neon so far away
miryeoniraneun ge meonjiman nameun chae
neol gidarijanha.

Fans crowded around and listened. The song cut off they cheered. We bowed and then left again. He took me to the van where manager was waiting for me. "Thanks oppa." I said smiling. I waved as he walked away toward His van. I paused then turned. "Oppa." I called out. He turned back to me. I ran over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. lThanks." I mumbled then ran towards the van at full speed. I sank to the floor of the van. My heart was going to fall out my chest any minute. "Did you have fun. My manager said smugly instead of driving. I rolled my eyes and sat in the seat slipping on my seatbelt.

I walked into the door with my head on fire. "How was it," Sicily asked. I looked at her then back up at the ceiling. I let out a high pitched scream. I was having a mental breakdown. The other members came out there room and watched as I paced back and fourth. "I'm such and idiot." I yelled. I fell out on the floor crawling the rest of the way to my room. "See it told you she just gets weirder by the day" Sicily said. I can hear your yelled. Good she replied.

I rolled on my floor. Why am I such an idiot I thought. "He's just an oppa. That's all. He's older than you by three years. Your basically a kid in his eyes. Stop it!" I said slapping myself. "Ow!" I whined as pain spread through my cheek. I signed flopping down onto my bed.

Maybe he'll just forget it ever happened I thought.

Rap Monster pov

Kookie sat there just smiling at nothing in particular. He were all in the van when he got the check kiss. "Like it." I said and he just nodded smiling even harder. "Our kookie is growing up so fast." JHope joked fake crying. "I know." I joined in. It was so obvious they were into each other. The way they stare at each other longer than they should, and the way they are just really awkward with one another and no one else. I shook my head. They were in love with each other but they just didn't know it yet.