Jealousy

Tati pov

All I could do was glare at them. The witch I mean girl gave the fakest laughs in Korea just so she could touch him. I wanted her head to implode from me glaring at her but it wasn't working.

Oppa just stood there laughing with that half dressed skank. Silently I was wishing she would just disappear. Forever. That'd be great. Then we could just live happily ever after. You may have no clue what I'm talking about so let's rewind to ten minutes ago.

As soon as we walked to the indoor water park. Oppa and I rushed off towards the water but paused realizing it was cold. I set my stuff by Sicily and Jin who didn't plan on even looking at the water. I went back over to oppa getting in. He held my hand so I wouldn't fall. It's not like I could drown. This part of the pool was only shin deep.

Deciding to get all at once I just dunked my whole body. I came back up moving my hair out of my face sipping my eyes. Oppa just stared with wide eyes. It's cold I said. He came over wrapping his arms around me. Then suddenly I was submerged in water.

Yah I said coming up. Wiping my eyes I ran after him. I jumped catching his leg and he fell in. He came back up making his way over to me. Oppa I'm sorry. I was wrong I said. He still kept moving toward me.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby I sang while dancing to super junior sorry sorry. He came closer grabbing my wrist. Why are you like this why are you like this
why why why really why are you like this I sang form Tara causing him to laugh. He then picked me up. Out of instinct my arms went around his waist.

He let his arms fall but I still held on tightly not falling. Instead I set myself down splashing him in the process. We ended up in a splashing war that I nearly won until I got caught.

Oppa? A girl said common over to us. Oppa let me go quicker that s lightning strike. EunJo he said smiling. It wasn't just any type of smile. It was I love but it's one sided smiles. It got quiet really fast. Who's this she asked pointing to me. This is Tati my friend.

The word played over and over in my head. Putting a fake smile I shook her head. Well I'll let you two talk I said walking away.

Now you see where are back to the part where I want her head to explode. I was beyond mad. I am pissed because I feel inferior. She's pretty and slim. Then I'm well me.

I stood up making my way to get food. Can I have one churro with cream cheese I said. That will be 3,500 won ($3.13 U.S.) she said. I paid for it making my way over to a table. I sat and watched the kids in the kiddy pool next to the glass window. Why do you look so lonely asked some guy sitting in front of me.

I look lonely I asked. Yeah that and an angry bull he said. I smiled at the absurd joke. You know women don't like to be called Bulls I told him. Anyways I'm Junho he said putting his hand out. Tati I said shaking his hand.

So who's head do you want to bite off he asked. The girl having to much fun touching my boyfriend I said honestly. He nodded his head sipping his drink. So your jealous he said.

I glared at him. He then put his hands up in defense. I'm not jealous. Im angry I said. Want to tell me why he said.

First of all I fell inferior to her. She closer to his age slim and pretty. The there's me. Secondly he called me friend when were introduced. Thirdly I feel like he's ashamed of me I ranted. Why i was pouring all of my feelings to a stranger I don't know but it kinda made me feel better.

So the angry guy coming this way is your boyfriend he said pointing to an pretty pissed jungkook. Who's this he asked glaring at JunHo. My friend Junho. Junho this is my friend jungkook I said.

He grabbed my wrist pulling me up and away from Junho. He pulled me after him. Let go I said getting my wrist out of his grip. Why are you talking to others guys he asked angrily. Why are you talking to other girls I questioned right back. She's just a friend he said. Ohh just like I'm a friend I said.

Your not my friend your my girlfriend he said. Then why didn't you introduce me as your girlfriend I asked. Because I was afraid Of what she might think he said. Turning around I walked off. Why care about what another girl thinks unless you care about her more than a friend I thought. Right now I was on the verge of tears.

Unni can we leave I asked Sicily. Jin looked at me with wide eyes. Of course she said pulling me into the dressing room so I could change out of my wet clothes in to the dry extra ones i brought. Going back over to the lawn chairs I gathered the rest of my things. I stood up and turned around to see Jungkook. We need to talk he said. Ignoring him I tried to make my way past him. He just stepped I front of me. There's nothing to talk about. It's obvious you care about her and what she says a lot more.

I didn't mean it like that he tried to reason. If you didn't mean it then you wouldn't have said it I said pushing past him to my members who were glaring at him from a distance. Wiping my eyes I got into the car and stared out the window.