Its just the Medicine

Tati Pov

After listening to him complain for about nine hours. I no longer cared. Not even a little bit. Today I actually took my medicine the doctor prescribed. I just feel so wonderful. I put cookie in her in her carry and got into the van. My brother was basically stalking me in a non discreet way. I could see him out my window.

But I was just to happy from the medicine. I felt like I was on cloud nine. What are you smiling about Sicily asked staring at me. Life I replied happily. The look she gave said what are you on. I just smiled pulling out my phone.

Somehow I ended up on wattpad reading vkook fanfics. Tears fell from my eyes as I read the cute yet sad story. How could you forget him I mumbled to myself. The members just stared at me as I cried. Then my mood switched and I got super happy.

What did you take today. Ember asked eyeing me suspiciously. Just my medicine I replied as the car came to a stop. We all got out the car. The members went to the dressing room and I went to bug the Oppas. Walking in I instantly went over to v. I set Cookies carrier on jungkooks lap as he slept causing him to wake up.

I patted V's head. I don't mind sharing with you I said. He looked up at me confused. It's okay I understand hugging him. Pulling away I stood in front of Jungkook. I don't mind sharing You with V I said causing everyone to paused. Jin chocked on his food and all the members stared at me weirdly.

V took cookie out her carrier to play with her. Jungkook stood up and put a hand on my head. Are you sick he asked. I shook my head no.

Did you take your medicine he asked as always. I nodded my head yes. What made you think me and V are together he asked. Pulling out my phone I unlocked it and showed him. He read were I left off finishing the chapter. He turned bright red. Let me see I said and he held the phone out of my reach.

Yah I whined trying to get it. He just held it in the air. You shouldn't be reading this he said. What happened I asked still trying to get the phone. They had S.....Suga tried to get out but Jungkook covered my ears so I couldn't hear. He glared at Suga who just chuckled.

I want to know I said going over and sitting by Suga. No you don't Jungkook said forcing me to go sit back by V Oppa. Going over I sat and cookie crawled onto my lap. Setting her down on the floor I grabbed her toy. Swinging it as she tried to attack it.

Oppa came back from being dressed. Not gonna lie he looked absolutely hot. He smile coming over to me. When you think your talking to yourself your not he said then kissed my lips. The lady's in the room squealed and the guys yelled for us to stop.

Cartwheel I yelled causing everyone to look at me. I didn't actually do a cartwheel.

Jungkook pov

We all stared at her. She never actually did the cartwheel, she just yelled the word. We shouldn't giver her medicine anymore I thought to myself watching as she just spun in circles. Tati I said and she stopped spinning. It more like she was hyper than high off medication.

She was going to crash eventually after using all her energy. She took a seat on the couch and fell asleep instantly. That didn't take as long as I thought it would Suga Hyung said. I covered her with my jacket as she slept.

So you're the guy my sister is basically in love with a voice said causing me to turn. Turning around I met her brother. He was much larger than she described him. No words came out of my mouth. I was completely lost on what to do. My mind raced for words. If I said the wrong thing he would hate me. If I said the right thing he still may possibly hate me.

He looked me up then glared. Turning he walked out of the room without another word. The only thought running through my head was that he hates me.