chapter forty-one.

Comincia dall'inizio

"What is she doing here?" I whisper to myself.

"Oh you didn't hear? Our nurse who always takes care of the players when they're injured is sick. And now she's filling in for the hockey team. She's specialized in nursing i guess. So she'll be here for the time being" he shrugs and i grind my teeth together. Shes slowly taking over my life .

I sigh as i look down at the food of april "excuse me , i have to get back to my friends" i mumble. I make my way to walk but he grabs my arm. Im ready to flip him off but his words stop me in my tracks.

"What if i told you , we would make him jealous?" I furrow my eyebrows "why would i need to do that?"

He scoffs "oh please , you have this fucking attraction towards him. So it'll help you make him jealous. Oh and I'll get the pleasure of pissing him off"

I gulp as i look towards the pair. They're still laughing. And then i look towards seth.

"What do i need to do?"

He grins as he pulls me towards the locker room. My eyes widen as he drags me "relax. Im not take advantage of you. Well not yet atleast" he smirks and i glare at him.

"Geez thanks. That helped alot" i mutter as i put aprils food on one of the benches. He stuffs his hands in his locker and i tap my foot impatiently.
He walks toward me as he holds his jersey infront of him. I look to him and then to the jersey.

"Are you insane?" I snap and he raises an eyebrow as to say "is that really a question?" And i face palm my face as i grab the jersey. I inspect it . As i throw it over my long sleeve white sweater. It reaches my knees . I twirl in it as i smooth it out. I look up to him and he's eyes are filled with lust "you better get out of my face before i decide to rail you against the lockers" he snaps and i squeak as i pick up the food and drinks and run out of the room.

Asshole.

I walk back and i get a ton of glares and stares . Mainly because im wearing the captains jersey. Why am i even representing this piece of shit?

I walk back to my friends and i slam into my seat. I put aprils food in her hands as i give each one of them a drink.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Rory splutters out and I look up at her . She looks down at the jersey . I look at lia and at april.

"You're playing with fire . You know that right?" April laughs and i shrug as i lean back in my seat. I take a sip of my drink and smirk. Game on zaid. Game on.

The sound of the announcer screaming out players names rings out as each one of them comes skating out and i roll my eyes at everyone cheers. Zaid comes skating out as he looks through the crowd. The smirk wipes off his face as he faces our direction. He stops skating as he stands and a cold monstrous look takes over his features. I look at lia and she holds her hands up in surrender "hey don't look at me , you brought this on yourself" i gulp as i look back towards the arena. He's still staring at me. I watch as he clenches his jaw. Everyone stares at me as they watch him look at me. Oh no. Oh fuck no.

My brother comes skating towards him as he slaps him on the shoulder. Hes breaks eye contact with me as he shakes his head and skates alongside him. I blow out a breath of relief as i see my friends grins.

"Oh , you're fucked" rory blurts and they all laugh as i fold my arms.

                             ♡♡♡

He's not playing good. The way he skates on the ice shows how much tension is in his body. He hasn't once looked at me . And it isnt helping that seth keeps on riling him up my whispering in his ear something every chance he gets. I considered standing up and walking home. But i didnt. Instead im planted in my seat as i watch chaos happen on the ice.
We're leading though. 1-0 . And theres only 20 mintues left of the game.

I watch as zaid skates on the ice with the puck and he passes it to miguel as he bodies someone out of the way which makes us all wince. I look at lia as shes too engrossed in her book "you still haven't talked to him?"

She sighs as she closes her book "i feel bad" i nod "its okay lia , i have a brother. Its understandable. Just...talk to him okay? You're his only sister. And he's your only brother" i whisper as i hold her hand. She nods slowly taking in my words.

"Oh my god !" I hear aprils gasp and i snap my head to to rink. My eyes widen as a guy from the opposite team lays on the floor as zaid stands above him with his stick hanging loosely in his hand.

"What the hell happened?" I whisper and they all ignore me. The announcers voice speaks out "RED CARD!" and my eyes widen. What have i done?

Zaid doesn't say anything as he skates off the ice taking his helmet off in the process. I watch him disappear out of the arena and i look towards the girls and they nod "go talk to him" rory winks and i give her a small smile. I stand up as i walk in the direction he walked. Its so quiet. I open the locker rooms door quietly as it creeks open.

I take slow steps "z-zaid?" I call out as i walk deeper into the locker room. I hear the door slam close and i yelp as i turn around quickly . But theres no one. Pheww must've been the wind. I turn around ready to call out for him again as i feel a hand wrap around my throat and slams me against one of the lockers. Pain explodes in my back as i ignore it. I clench my eyes close as i feel rough breathing in my face.

I open my eyes slowly and i gasp at his eyes. He looks terrifying. Like...he could kill.

"Zaid stop" i whisper and he ignores me as he reaches his one hand out and digs into his pocket. I gulp under his thick hands. He slowly drags up a knife and my eyes widen.

"Stop it !" I yell and a small smirk takes over his face. I look down towards his pants and a huge buldge sticks out. Fucking asshole. My fear turns him on.
He raises the knife and i get ready for impact. This is it. This is how i die. I wait for the hit but i hear the sound of clothing tearing. I open my eyes as i see the once jersey i wore is now sliced in half down my chest.

"You don't fucking wear another mans name on your body. Or i swear to the gods. I will fucking carve my name into your body" he growls and i clench my thighs and a small whimper falls out of my lips.

"You're in so much trouble fox" he whispers before slamming his lips against mine .

What the hell have i done?