Epilogue 1

Hello you all, and btw i had told 150+ comments for epilogue and all of you legit spammed and blasted my notifications. hmm hmm bohot hie smart ho tum log, ek insaan ek comment hota hai, par my dearest lovlies toh ek ko das comments kardi. But how can i say no to all of you.

If epilogues are what you want, then so shall you get it.

Soooooooo enjoy.............

-----------------------------------------------------------------

AAKRITI'S POV.

Slowly and carefully, I removed his hand from my waist and looked at him, oh how badly I wanted to pinch those cheeks of his, but no. I won't.

I can't.

Sighing, I went towards my little babies room.

As I entered into their room, I was met with an adorable sight making all my worries fade away.

Avyan was sleeping like a statue, not at all moving while my Advika, she had one leg hanging down the bed and the other one pushing Avyan.

Waking them up, and getting them ready, we went down.

"Krituuuuu, why didn't you wake me up today", Ansh whispered in my ears while picking the little ones and kissing them on their cheeks, still looking at me.

Not paying much attention to him, I moved towards kitchen, and the elders have gone on a trip, while it's just me, Ansh, the twins, Shourya and Meera. Bhaiya and Sameeksha Bhabhi with Arhaan are staying in bhabhi's maika as there's a function for them to attend.

I made some sandwiches for the twin's lunch and some pohe for breakfast.

Serving everyone, I sat next to Meera which is opposite to Ansh and my usual place. While everyone were busy looking at me confusingly, there was Ansh who seemed kind of disappointed.

I saw him eat only one sandwich; I knew he was sad.

"I will be leaving now", Ansh said looking at me.

I sighed and nodded.

While feeding a bite to Avi, I saw him still standing near the door and I knew he was waiting for the hug and kiss we share before he leaves.

Eventually I saw him leaving.

Soon enough, Shourya helped me by dropping the twins to their school.

I dropped Meera at her college and left for my workspace.

Entering, The Rawat Space, I greeted back my employees and moved into my cabin, just see a bouquet of tulips, specifically pink yellow and white tulips on my desk.

Knowing who dropped it here, I walked towards it and took out the note attached to it.

"My dearest wifey,

I really don't know why you are avoiding or more even ignoring me since 2days but I know, I would have surely done something wrong and that is the reason for your ignorance. Maybe I deserve it, but kriti, I am genuinely sorry about it, just tell me my mistake, I will surely mend it and make sure I wouldn't repeat it in the future. Did you know, these tulips show that I am sorry, I hope you forgive me, please baby, nothing hurts me more than your ignorance, I promise I will make it up to you also these flowers are so beautiful, just like you so they only belong to you, should we grow them at our garden, is that possible?? For now forgive me baby.

-Your, Ansh"

Sighing I kept the letter away and the bouquet aside, and started with my work.

30 minutes into the work, I saw a notification appear,