chapter 33

Hey wassup you all?????

i know its been quite a while since i updated but here it is, hope you enjoy the chapter and lemme know it in the comments.

Happy Reading<3

------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS POV.

"Mumma, I want all of you in our home, call everyone, pooja maa, alok papa and dadiji and every family member present in Rawat Mansion, like in an hour or so, me and Devansh would directly go there, please? It is kind of urgent", Aakriti said on call to her mother, to which Sonali agreed.

Aakriti turned towards Devansh, giving him a toothy smile, she trailed,

"Everyone will be there, we just have to convince them now"

"Yes, I hope they will agree", Devansh said.

"They will, they are parents, maybe they would take time but we have to be patient, to make them understand, to convince out point, they know what is right and what is wrong so we have to understand their point of view also", Aakriti said.

"Why are you soo good kriti?"

"Abhi hu, toh kya hi kar sakte hein?"

Devansh shook his head while chuckling.

.

.

.

.

.

RAWAT MANSION.

"What are you even saying", Madhumita roared.

"I already said it clearly dadi, we know that this is necessary", Aakriti calmly said after the explosion.

"Dev", Pooja looked at her son.

Devansh moved towards his mother and hugged her, having enough since the day he moved out Pooja broke down in his arms.

Devansh closed his eyes letting his tears fall.

"What do you think of yourself huh?, First you moved out , now you are saying you both want to marry today only? And in a temple? Ok temple is fine, I won't say about that but what about the other rasams? You think I want to marry off my son to his fiancée without any rasams and shaguns?, You don't even want us to prepare anything, When did you grow up so much huh?", Pooja yelled at her son.

"Maa, it's nothing like that, umm okay let's arrange a grand wedding for them, once they come back home, yeah?", Shourya said trying to calm both his brother and mother.

"Yes maa, Shourya is right", Devansh said trying to pacify his mother.

"You shut up" Rekha said to Devansh and looked at Gayatri, Indrajeet and Madhumita Rawat.

"Aap sab bade ho, aap hi bataiye kya karein?", Rekha said.

(You all are older than us, you only guide us about what to do).

"Ek minute", Madhumita said in a low voice and continued.

"Devansh bete come here"

Confused devansh moved forward, madhumita took his left hand and inspected it.

"Since when do you have this scar?", Madhumita asked releasing a shaky breath.

Devansh looked towards his mother for an answer.

"Since he was born", Pooja answered.

"He, he is the one, the one I've been looking for since all these years, beta kaha kaha dhunda, kise nahi pucha?, maine toh Umeed hi chod diya tha, par ab tum aagaye ho, who bhi meri bacchi Aakriti ke mangetar, haye mein toh bohot khush hu", Madhumita said with tears pooling in her eyes.

"Maaji?", Neelima interrupted.

"Haa, I will clear all your confusions, 27 years ago, I had been to a hospital to visit my friend, while moving to the reception I heard a couples conversation that they will leave their pre mature baby in the some parking, I hurriedly followed them but I missed their sight, all I could see was this scar on the baby's left hand", Madhumita sniffed.

"I'm sorry dev beta, sorry that I couldn't save you that day, sorry that I was always this rude to you, maaf kardo beta, I am really sorry for everything", she said and folded her hands, ashamed.

"Dadi, the past is in the past, we cannot change it, how about we focus on the future now?", Devansh said taking her in a hug, while she nodded.

Devansh moved forward to Shikhar and Sonali, to have their permission,

Understanding the sensitivity of the situation and having faith in Devansh, Sonali agreed.

"I have always taken care of my daughter as if she's a princess and indeed she is, her every wish is my command, be it a normal pencil during her school days or some flower jewelry, once it would roll off her tongue that she want it, I would get it to her the very same day, My little girl is so grown up now that she is getting married to the one she likes and yes I have no issues with that, because I have faith in you and the morals and principles of the family you come from, Aakriti has always been the best daughter any father would ever wish for and no doubts she will be a great wife, I hope you will always stand by her in all the ups and downs, I hope you become that person to whom she can lean on whenever she is tired, I hope you will love and cherish her all your life", Shikhar said while tears rolling down his face.

"I promise papa, i will treat her as she is, a queen, my queen, I will always stand by her as long as I live, and I will never fail your trust", Devansh said and took his blessings.

"You may be my friend, but that fact that if something happens to my sister I shall not hesitate to rip off your throat", Nikunj warned.

Devansh smiled and nodded his head, while meera ran and hugged Aakriti.

"Chalo bhai, shaadi ki tayaari shuru karo", Indrajeet said.

(Everyone, get to work and make arrangements for the wedding"

《》

------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it?

Shaadi mein aana zaroor, sah parivar.

------------------------------------------------------------------