Chapter 10

Enjoy the chapter❤.

---------------------------------------------‐-------------------

Author's POV.
It's Sunday morning, all the youngsters in the Rawat Mansion were running here and there as if, it was their date.

Naina was sitting in a corner, giving looks to all the dresses that Aakriti was trying on.
Not to mention she was low-key jealous.

Having always wanted to be decked up like a princess has always been a dream to Naina but her attitude and ego were always in the way.

"Uhh, bhaiyya, you guys either select the dress or leave", Aakriti huffed

"I'm just telling you not to wear too much of a revealing dress" Nihal said to which Nikunj nodded.

"Arree, It's not like I'll wear a revealing dress on my 1st date itself" Aakriti said.

"What.. what do you mean?" Nikunj and Nihaal yelled together.

"Jeez, calm down guys!! Take it easy" Aakriti mumbled and ran out of the room.

"Is everything ready for the date aakriti?!" Sonali asked aakriti.

"Mom, why are everyone so hyped up about this date?" Aakriti sulked

"Who said everyone?" Nelima said a little to loudly that caught everyone's attention.

"Excuse me!!?" Nihaal jumped into the conversation.

Not wanting another argument on his little sister's first date, Nikunj decided to divert their attention.

"Mom, what was the address again?" He asked.

"The skyline suite" shikar said.

"At 6 p.m right, dad?" Aakriti asked to which shikar nodded

"Okay then, I'll drop and pick you up" Nihal said.

"Seriously nihaal??!, It's her date!!" Nikunj said.

"Exactly bhai-
Aakriti couldn't complete her words as nihaal said

"No, we don't know who and how that man would be"

"Is it even safe for her to go alone" Nihaal said in a worried tone.

"Excuse me, me and your mom know how that man is, he's perfect for our aakriti" shikar said in an irritated tone.

"Yes, and you're not going to go with her today. Aakriti you will take your car, and it's final." Sonali ordered

Nihaal sulked and sat back on the couch while Aakriti and Nikunj tried to suppress their laugh.

"Mom, I'm ready" Aakriti said while coming out of her room, dressed in a black bodycon dress reaching till knees with her hair open, a nude lipstick shade and a silver sling hanging on her shoulder

"Aakritiiiii, seriously??" Nihaal yelled

"Why, what's wrong with it?" Sonali asked.

"No, I mean nothing", Nihaal said being irritated.

"You look pretty beta", Mohan said.

"Thank you, chachu", Aakriti mumbled.

"Yeah my daughter is looking extra beautiful", shikhar said.

"I agree", Sonali added.
To which Aakriti smiled.

"All the best Aakriti", Nikunj said and Dhruv gave a thumbs up to her.
Aakriti smiled at them.

"Yeah, and if anything happens, call me right away", Nihaal said, being a protective brother he is.

"Sure bhaiya, I will get going then", Aakriti said and walked out.

"I wonder how it will go", she mumbled and started driving according to the direction that GPS showed of The Skyline Suite.

Devansh's POV.
Here I'm waiting for chachiji's friend's daughter, who is already 15 minutes late.
Who even comes this late to their date.

They didn't even tell me her name. I shouldn't have announced.
If only I had been early and asked aakriti.

Sighing and telling myself not to think about her, I ordered a black coffee, and decided to wait for my date, who is late.

I took out my phone and started scrolling through my unattended mails, not even 2 minutes later, I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned around.

Her? Here? How? Why?
Isn't she supposed to be on a date?

"Aakriti", I whispered in low voice.

"Umm, Rekha aunty sent you?", she asked in a low voice.

"Yeah, that's my chachiji", I said in a confused tone.

"And, are you here for a date?", she asked again.

"I am, but she is 15 minutes late" I told her, being a little annoyed at how my date was late.

"Well then, I'm sorry for being 15 minutes late, but it was because of the traffic", she said.

I widened my eyes at the realization that she is my date.

Aakriti is my date.

The woman I like, is my crush.

She waved her hand infront of me, making me realize that I was lost in my thoughts.

"Uh, I'm sorry I didn't have any idea that you are my date-
She interrupted me

"Hey, relax it's ok", she smile at me.

She smiled  she smile at me, wait why am I acting like a teenager in love.
(Ps: no offense to any teenager who is in love).

"Can we like sit and talk?", I asked, to which she nodded.

I pulled out a chair for her, and went back to sit on my previous seat.

But how did Aakriti turn out to be my date?

Was the question running in my mind, I mentally noted to ask chachiji and everyone back home, before turning my attention towards her.

《》

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!
So many of you must have guessed it right!!!!!
And here Devansh and Aakriti finally met and even spoke.
Now you guys tell me if you want some drama or continue this.

Thank you soo much for being here🤗
Hope you liked the chapter.
Please vote and comment, it really motivates me.
Please do not be a silent reader🥰🥰
______________________________________