Chapter 22(2)

So hey y'all, as said here's the next part of the chapter.

But before that,
Thank you soo much for 20k, it means soo much to me and more special as
It's my birthday today!!!!!!!

Hope you would like this part.
Happy reading<3.

______________________________________

Author's POV.

Reaching home, Devansh informed everyone about the visit to Rawat's Mansion, and he did not fail to notice the worry on his chachiji's face.

"Kya hua chachi?", Devansh asked.

(What happened)

"Kuch nahi beta, go get some rest", Rekha replied.

(Nothing son)

"Yes, and we'll leave around 5:00 p.m", Indrajeet announced. 

Everyone departed back to their rooms.

Time skip(5:00 p.m)

It is now then, the Singhania's were in Rawat's Mansion and Devansh was finding a way to give the mini flower bouquet he got for his darling.

Just then, Madhumita Rawat got down and looked at everyone.

When asked for the groom, Devansh came forward and touched her feet, though no one observed, devash did that she just stood there looking at him.

And when Devansh stood up, 

"That scar", Madhumita mumbled. 

After a while of discussion when Devansh excused himself and walked out to take an important call, Aakriti sprinted in the same direction.

She stood there looking at him checking his emails and not looking at her,

"Itne kya ghum ho isme?" Aakriti asked out of the blue, making him look at her.

(What are you so lost in that mobile)

Devansh raised his eyebrow and kept the mobile back.

Taking steps towards her, he caged her between himself and the small tea table, and said,

"Aap mauka toh do, hum aap mai hi ghum ho jaate hai"

(Just give me a chance, I can get lost in you)

He said, smirking.

Aakriti's eyes went wide and that was a sight to chuckle and he did too.

"Ish, leave this double meaning things and give me my flowers", Aakriti said while furiously trying to hide her red cheeks and trying to push him back 

Devansh chuckled again making her embarrassed, he stepped back and bought the mini bouquet of pink and white roses, which made her jump and hug him out of happiness.

"Our first hug", both of them said together, making them look at each other.

"Let's get inside Ansh", Aakriti said.

"What's the rush darling", Devansh asked, not letting her go.

"Dadi, Ansh we will go and talk to her okay?"

"Is that even a thing to ask Kriti, of course we will go and I'll talk to her", Devansh said while holding her hand and walking inside not knowing someone was watching and recording everything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile~

Lakshya sneakily got into Alok Singhania's cabin and locked the door from inside not before shutting all the camera's.

Hastily searching for the file, he didn't realise the entire table was messed up because of all the files.

"Where is the damn file?", Lakshya cursed under his breath and scanned the entire cabin once again through his eyes.

"Is that the one?", Lakshya mumbled and took it out from under the table which was hidden.

"The freak dude", it is true then.

He immediately dialled the phone.

"Mila file", The person on the other side asked.
(Did you get the file)

"Yes", Lakshya said, still not able to believe the fact.

"What is it?" Ishaan asked his brother.

"Bhai, it is true", Lakshya informed.

"Come home now", Ishaan said and cut the call.

"How can Alok Singhania hide this?", Lakshya mumbled and went out sneakily again.

《》

______________________________________

So how's it??
Who do you think was spying on DevRiti?
And
What do you think Alok is hiding?

Please vote and comment.

Thank you.

______________________________________