Chapter 35

Soooooo, here you go....
Thoda late ho gya par I'm updating the chapter theek hai??
Huff I'm sooo sleepy right now.

You all enjoy reading the chapter now.
Happy reading<3.

______________________________________

Author's POV.

“Beta, this is for you”, Rekha said, giving a necklace studded with white and green diamonds.

“Arey, there was no need of this, and she doesn’t even like these diamond jewelries, its ok Aakriti , give it to me”, Neelima said trying to take the box.

“Neelima, ab Aakriti sirf aapke ghar ki beti nahi hai, woh ab hamare parivaar ki bahu hai, aur khabardaar humari bahu ke upar kuch bola toh”, Gayatri warned.

(Aakriti is not just a daughter of your house now, she is the daughter in law of my family, and I dare you, if you utter a word about her).

Neelima just gritted her teeth and looked away.

Meera looked towards Dhruv to see if he was alright, and he didn’t seem any bothered, heaving a sigh she was about to look away but at the same time Dhruv looked towards her.

Both of them immediately looked away, all flushed.

“Thank you chachi, chachu”, Aakriti thanked Rekha and Sanjay.

Aakriti and Devansh thanked Arnav and Sameeksha for the couple watches.

“Thank you mumma papa”, Devansh and Aakriti said at the same time to Sonali and Shikhar for the bracelets.

Mohan and Dhruv gifted them a chain and a necklace, which shocked Neelima and naina, and when naina was about to speak Neelima stopped her saying not now.

Both the brothers, and Devansh’s cousins also gifted them.

Gayatri and Indrajeet smiled looking at their family.

“We’ll leave now”, Devansh said.

“Beta par”, Rekha was about to stop him but Pooja signed her not to.

“Meri bacchi ka dhyaan rakhna”, Sonali said with tears.

(Take care of my child).

“I promise, maa”.

Shikhar hugged Aakriti trying hard to not break down.

Nikunj and Nihaal hugged their sister not before warning Devansh to take care of their sister.

Dhruv was already crying by now and hugging Aakriti didn’t help much as both of them cried.

“Di, please don’t go, now who will save me from Naina di”, Dhruv said.

“Stop joking, and you will always have nikunj and nihaal nhai with you and I’m just a call away right?”

Dhruv hesitantly nodded and let go of her and he was now shocked to see Meera standing beside him, and now he was more shocked that she winked at him, Dhruv looked aways, his ears now red.

.

.

.

.

.

Aakriti and Devansh reached their home.

“Wait, don’t step in”, Devansh said and went in, leaving Aakriti at the threshold,

“Now what happened?”, Aakriti sighed to herself.

After waiting for more than 2 minutes, Devansh came with a glass filled with plane rice and some jaggery on top of it and placed it on the threshold.

‘How did I get so lucky to have him’, Aakriti thought.

“Push it with your right leg and enter in our… no no my home and my life, as my wife”, Devansh said while standing net to her and holding her hand.

Aakriti smiled, so much that it reached her eyes, and her tears fell.

(note::happy tears).

She did the ritual and both stepped in, taking the blessings of the almighty, they sat together, Aakriti looked at her husband and said,

“Where did you learn all those?”

“You mean the welcoming one?” Devansh asked.

Aakriti nodded.

“For you, I can do, learn and improvise anything jaan”.

Aakriti shyly looked down and hid her face in his chest, while he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him, his heart.

Devansh cupped her cheeks and made her look at him and asked.

“Do you even know, what you do to me?”

Taking her hand he placed it on his chest, near his heart.

The rapid speed of his heartbeat, made her look at him instantly, directly into his eyes.

“This is what you do to me, my lovely soulmate. You’ve got me crazy for you, tum din kaho toh din, raat kaho to woh raat mereliye, you are my home, I find peace when you look at me, some people say that you speak a lot?, but jaan no matter how much you speak I always feel you should speak more…..with me. You’ve made me the happiest man by marrying me wifey. You are my bestfriend, my soulmate, my wife, Ardhaangini ho tum meri. I’m not much capable of giving you everything right now, but please have faith in me, I’ll give all that to you soon, but till then adjust with all the ounce of love I have for you, and yes you’ll be receiving my love till I take my last breath”.

Aakriti looked at him,

“Ab aur kitna rulaoge?”, she asked him, but without letting him reply, she moved more closer to him and pressed her lips on his.

After a few seconds they pulled away, Devansh tucked a strand of her hair that had previously fell, she looked at him, her breath was fanning over his lips, he looked into her eyes.

She softly pouted and asked,

“Won’t you kiss me?”.

And that’s it, Devansh first pecked her lips and then brushing his lips slowly against her, he slowly trailed his nose from her cheeks to he chin and pressed a feather kiss over there, making her go crazy by his touch.

Devansh placed his lips on her, and kissed her slowly, he sucked her upper lip while Aakriti took in his lower lip. Aakriti’s hand found themselves lost in his hair. He kissed her, and this time it was a different kind of feeling, a kiss of acceptance, assurance, love. Devansh bit her lower lip slightly earning a soft moan from her, and having the chance, he entered his tongue into her mouth, taking in and tasting every corner of her mouth. After what felt like eternity they pulled away and rested their forehead against each others.

Devansh looked at his love, panting heavily, lips swollen, her lipstick completely smudged.

Aakriti shyly hugged him and hid her face in his chest again, Devansh hugged her back and placed his face in the crook of her neck.

“Accha suniye”, Aakriti spoke.

“Tumhare alawa aur kisiki kaha sunta hu?”, Devansh answered, earning a chucke from her.

“Just know that I’m always with you”, Aakriti said.

《》

______________________________________

Ab tho comments krdo yrrrrr.....
Fatafat se.....

Soo did you like the chapter??

And the main question

Do you think the story is going too slow??

Please let me know.

Also did you notice our cute Meera and Dhruv?? What do you think about them??

______________________________________