Chapter 06

Hello people!!!

Enjoy the chapter.
_______________________________________

Aakriti's POV
Uhh that stupid alarm, I extended my arm to switch it off, damn I was successful. Ehh I'll sleep more.

I was woken up by a call, "Who's this?"
"Aakriti, you better wake up and open the door, I've been at the door for 10 minutes already" mom shouted on the call.
Or should I say from behind the door.

I quickly opened the door.

"Did you see the time?" Mom asked me in an unusual and suspiciously calm tone, I shook my head and turned towards the clock.

"It's 10 mom why did yo--
And bam realization hit me like a truck.
Shit, I cursed under my breath.

"It's 10 a.m right?"mom said in a sarcastic tone.
I just sheepishly smiled at her.

"Give me 10 minutes mom, I'll be down all ready".

"You better be", mom glared at me and went downstairs.

I rushed back, got ready and wore a simple peach colored kurti with a white pant, tied my hair in a pony and a put on a small bindi.

I greeted everyone and we started working on decorations.

Meanwhile we had lunch, and also me, nihaal bhai and dhruv made momos at home.

The red chutney tho, it was soo spicy and yes everyone loved momos expect for chachi because she couldn't eat spicy things, but ate for dhruv.

It was now 6:00 p.m the whole Rawat Mansion was beautifully decorated and outside we had put lights and even the garden area was all cleaned and decorated.

Everyone had dinner, we all got back to our rooms to sleep.

Author's POV
The dinner was done, and all the members of Singhania family were in the garden chit-chatting, but Devansh's mind was somewhere else.

Which his dadi observed and asked him, "what happened dev, what are you thinking? Is something bothering you?" Gayatri asked.

"Nothing dadi, just work stess", Devash replied.

"Dev, how many times I've told you,  your dad and your chacha ji, not to bring your work stress at home. Hmm?"

"Yes dadi". Devansh said.

"But maa, what did we do" Alok and Sanjay asked together. To which everyone giggled.

"Let it alone dev, we'll see that in the office", Arnav said to which he nodded.

"Yesh chachu, now shmile pwease", Arhaan asked devansh and he gladly smiled taking his little buddy to a hug.

"Yes buddy anything for you", Dev said.

"Chachu, let's play"
Before Devansh could answer, Sameeksha (Arnav's wife) said "No arhu, its already late you should sleep now".
Arhaan clutched Devansh's shirt more tightly and shook his head.

"Arhu, you are a good boy right buddy?". Devansh asked
Arhaan nodded his head.

"Then good boys sleep on time right?" Sameekha said taking arhaan in her arms.

And walked in the home towards his room.

Eventually everyone got back to their rooms.

But Devansh was still tossing and turning in his bed.
"Wait I should decide what to wear tomorrow for pooja and the party too" devansh mumbled.

"First for the pooja, I'll wear the blue one as aakriti is wearing a blue dress". Devansh smiled.

Having it perfectly placed on the couch, he got back to his bed and was soon embraced by sleep.

《》

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!
So, what do you think,  how did our Devansh know that aakriti is wearing a blue dress??

Thank you soo much for being here🤗
Hope y'all liked the chapter❤❤
Please vote and comment, it really motivates me.
Please do not be a silent reader🥰🥰

Happy reading❤.
-----------------------------------------------------------------