Chapter 32

hello everyone, a surprise waiting for you in the chapter, enjoyyyyyy.

do vote and comment.

_______________________________________

Author's POV.

If it was not for oxygen, both Aakriti and Devansh would not have backed away from each other.

Devansh gazed into her eyes which are reflecting the same amount of love, passion and respect. He slightly chuckled when he saw her, shyly tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, looking down.

Listening to him chuckling, she hid her face in his chest, while her hands made their way around his torso, and felt him reciprocating her hug actually she felt as if she is completely hidden, she wonders if someone could even see if she's there.

Aakriti sighed not knowing how to put it into words, the thing she's been thinking since they got home yesterday. But she cannot just keep ignoring that fact.

She needs to tell him.

She needs to make him understand.

Understand her point of view.

Moving away from him, she looked at him, unsure if she could convince him or not.

Looking deep into ins eyes, she tried to know what is going on in his mind, if she could tell him 'the matter' now.

Sensing her uneasiness, Devansh held her hand and gave it an encouraging squeeze,

"Bolo kriti, you want to say something?".

"Ansh, I uhh", Aakriti stuttered.

"Kriti, do not hesitate, whatever it is we will talk it out and solve it, yeah?".

Exhaling a deep breath, Aakriti looked at him and started speaking,

"Ansh, I know we are engaged, but things cannot stay like this till whenever we get successful again, like we live in a society and we know what we are and how pure and strong our bond is, but at the end of the day we are not an official couple-

Devansh sighed and interrupted Aakriti,

"I understand kriti, but I can't give the life you would expect, I cannot get you all the luxury things, I don't have anything, I can't take you on dates, I can't get you expensive gifts, I can't take you on vacations, I can't even b-

This time Aakriti interrupted him,

"Hell with gifts Ansh, you seriously think I would want all these, I don't need them, I just want to support you like every wife does to her husband, I don't want to be by your back, I want to be beside you, so whenever you or me feel like we're about to fall, we can hold each other's hand and stay more stronger". Taking a deep breath Aakriti continued.

"LET'S GET MARRIED DEVANSH".

"Are you sure kriti?, you know my situation, where I live, how I am living, I don't even have a mobile nor, a normal television also, I don't know kriti, how will I even take care of you", Devansh said.

"I know Ansh, but even I don't have any experience, lets just understand it together, work it out together, stay together, learn together, hmm?", Aakriti said.

Devansh closed his eyes for a moment, kissing her forehead, he asked,

"I promise to cherish you with all my might, and take care of you till I take my last breath, I will always stay by side, I shall not only be for you as your husband but also as your bestfriend, You can always count on me, MERI JAAN, WILL YOU MARRY ME, AND BE THE MOTHER OF MY FUTURE KIDS, AND MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE".

By now Aakriti had tears in her eyes, but devansh panicked at this sight,

"What happened?, did I say something wrong?", Devansh asked.

"These are happy tears", Aakriti chocked on her tears and flung her arms around his should hugging him tight.

Kissing her forehead, while still hugging her he asked again,

"You didn't answer my question kriti, Will you marry me?".

"Yes, yes, a thousand no infinite times yes Ansh, I will marry you".

Devansh picked her up and twirled her in the air carefully.

"But where?", Devansh asked when he put her down.

"Where else, mandir mein, in the presence of god, and with the blessings of both of our families", Aakriti said.

"As you say m'lady", Devansh said and both of them giggled.

Devansh suddenly stopped and looked at her, Aakriti questioningly raised one of her eyebrow at him as to what happened.

Leaning closer to her ear, he slowly exhaled a breathe and said,

"Kal toh, humara first night hoga na jaan"

Aakriti gasped and looked at him with her wide eyes, Devansh chuckled at her flushed cheeks and said,

"Maine abhi kuch kiya bhi nahi, aur tum aise react kar rahi ho, kya hoga jab mein-

Aakriti cut devansh while keeping her palm on his mouth, to stop him from speaking further.

Devansh slowly removed her palm and tried to look at her which she didn't allow to, and hid her face in his chest.

.

.

.

.

"Let's go, we have to talk to everyone and convince them too", Devansh said.

《》

_______________________________________

So, did you all expect this?.

CHALO SAB, SHAADI TYAARI SHURU KARDO, 

shaadi mein zaroor aana, oh ha tell me aap kiski taraf se ho,

TEAM GROOM? / TEAM BRIDE?

_______________________________________