Chapter 15

Here's the next update.

Please vote and comment.
I really hope y'all would vote and comment, really need some motivation.
Happy reading🤗❤
______________________________________

DevRiti POV.

"I, umm, I have bought dinner for us.",Devansh said.

"And why are you being nervous about it?", Aakriti asked.

"I cooked it", Devansh replied.

Aakriti widened her eyes at the revelation, she asked him, 

"Wait, so you are telling me The Devansh Singhania knows how to cook?, I mean don't get me wrong but I never knew, like it is nowhere written in any website".

Devansh was now amazed by yet another thing, and a teasing smile made way to his lips, more than just a smile it was clearly a smirk.

Aakriti was confused as to what happened to him all of a sudden.

Realisation hit her when he said,

"So Miss.Rawat searched about me on the internet and not only on one website but all, interesting"

Aakriti looked everywhere except him, and trying to find an answer for his question, there's no way she'd admit that she actually spent almost a whole night knowing about him, she had to make an excuse right now. 

"I, uh 

Aakriti stammered 

"You what Aakriti?"

Devansh's teases weren't helping her either.

"I, uh Devansh aren't you hungry?, yeah let's eat come on, yeah let's see what you've cooked, yeah?", Aakriti huffed. 

"Yeah you are suddenly concerned about my hunger? Okay, let's eat then come on I've cooked a few of the dishes, I hope you like them".Devansh said.

*I've always cared about you devansh*, Aakriti said in her mind.

"Aakriti where are you lost?", Devansh asked giggling.

" I umm,  chodo woh sab, let's eat, what have you cooked for me?", Aakriti replied.

"Ok so, to keep it simple I've packed some grilled corn, pasta salad, and some broccoli corn noodles" Devansh answered.

"That's great I don't know you know how to cook all these, when did you learn tho?", Aakriti asked.

"Yeah, I'll tell you while having the food,  come on now".

Aakriti and Devansh were having fond while talking about their likes and dislikes, their favourites, and more. 

"Devash"

Aakriti called out, and it sounded serious. 

"Aakriti?".

Rather than getting distracted she maintained her seriousness and continued.

"I want to ask you something"

"Go on, Aakriti why are you getting worked up about it?", Devansh asked.

Instead of answering his question, Aakriti asked the thing which she wanted but couldn't ask in the previous meet.

"As our families set us up for a date they obviously anticipate about the marriage but before I would give my decision, I want to ask you a question, I hope you are okay with that".

"Just ask Aakriti, you don't need to ask permission", Devansh said smiling.

"Straight to the point, question one, What according to you is important in a marriage, love or respect?", Aakriti asked.

Devash took a moment and then answered.

"Love without respect, it usually turns out to be to toxic, it gets possessive more like over possessive, the relationship which doesn't stand respect to each other, fights, arguments and other things get overdone, evrytime with every topic, everything gets overboard.

And respect without love in a relationship would lead to distance between the couple, which leads them to emotional detachment.

In a healthy relationship, both love and respect compliment each other, they go hand in hand.

Understanding your partner, correcting them when wrong, supporting each other in though times, being happy when they achieve something, in short celebrating them in your life creates a stronger bond.

A relationship should involve nurturing of both love and respect with consistency.

Both of them should communicate, have an understanding between them, and make each other their priorities".

Devansh completed.

Aakriti was impressed, she knew what her decision was.

"Aakriti, there's nothing that I wanna ask,  yeah I know it's too soon but I wanna say that I'M READY FOR THIS MARRIAGE, and yes you can take your time", Devash said and smiled.

Aakriti gulped a lump, not knowing what to say, how to react, everything was soo fast for her to process.

Just then her alarm went off indicating it's 8 already.

"Guess we should leave now", Devansh smiled again.

The qhole ride was now silent.

Devansh thinking if he said something wrong but again he wanted to be clear with his decision.

Aakriti was thinking about something deeply and how to say it.

The car came to a halt, when they reached the Rawat Mansion.

"Take care Aakriti".

"Thanks for date and food Devansh", Aakriti said while she got down from the car, now they were standing infront of the car. 

"Aakriti, I- uh, nothing good night", Devansh said.

"Devansh", Aakriti called out.

He looked into her eyes.

After a minute of of silence,

"It's a yes for me too Ansh", she said and ran into her home being all shy.

Devansh's eyes were at the rate to pop out, Aakriti just said yes for the marriage, and called him ansh?.

Ansh, his new favorite word.

He placed his palm near his heart and damn the speed.

《》

______________________________________

So, how was the chapter?
Aakriti just said yesssss!!!!!

Isi khushi mei toh comment kardo guys.
Previous chapter mei toh aap sab ne kia hi nahi, I'm soooo sad.

Please vote and comment guys, I wanna know your opinions about the story.
I would be glad if you do.

Thank you.
______________________________________