Epilogue

Hello, all you wonderful people.

Missed me?, i missed yo all sooo much.

Done with my exams today so i wrote your much anticipated epilogue.

enjoy sweetussss.

--------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR's POV.

The man gulped visibly under the piercing gaze of his boss. An extremely heavy aired atmosphere.

"I really loved the project idea. I would be happy to collaborate with you and Mrs.Singhania",

"We wouldn't disappoint you. Congratulations on the collaboration with 'The Rawat Space' and 'Singhania industries'". The male said shaking his hand with the other.

After the greetings, the collaborators took their leave just then the male's phone rung,

Asking the employees to wait, he picked up the call only to regret.

"DEVANSH SINGHANIA, HOW DARE YOU NOT GET BACK HOME IN ONE HOUR WITH MY WAFFLES", Aakriti yelled from the other side, making everyone's eyes go wide in realization that Devansh's phone was connected to the laptop, the laptop being connected to the projector and speakers, letting everyone have a sight of their boss getting scolded by his wife.

Quickly, disconnecting the phone from laptop, Devansh excused himself and spoke to his wife.

"Kriti, darling, the meeting took a little longer than expected, but ill be home with you waffles and also get some ice cream topping for them yeah? Give me 30 minutes?"

"30 minutes?", Aakriti confirmed.

"Yes kritu", Devansh assured.

Disconnecting the call, he walked back to the meeting room.

"Alright everyone, thank you for your hadwork, and congratulations on getting the deal, you all may leave".

Devansh gave them a smile and left the place.

The change in his attitude was not something that people expected.

Hi cold ass nature melting, acknowledging their efforts, appreciating them, understanding their situations and trying to help them in trouble, came as a huge shock to them.

But what shocked them even more was, their boss 'who never apologizes' to bring back the employees he fired without being their mistake.

.

.

.

Getting the waffles and her recent favorite vanilla flavored ice cream, Devansh made his way towards their home.

.

.

.

"Kriti" , Devansh called out, but hearing no answers he looked around and found meera sitting on the sofa completely drowned in her mobile.

"Meera , where is your Bhabhi?".

Once and twice, and that's when Devansh snatched her phone and looked at whats soo interesting.

That's it, meera knew she was doomed.

"Bhai, mera phone do", Meera said trying to get the mobile which was held up in the air.

(Give my mobile brother)

"Looking or should I say staring at Dhruv's pictures huh? Behena?"

"Bhai.......................please", Meera whined.