Chapter 26

Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you that voting and commenting on a chapter does motivate the writer, we actually get an idea that you all are liking the story.
Please vote and comment guys.
Please.

Happy reading..
_______________________________________

Author's pov.

"A loan?" Aakriti asked not knowing what to say.

He could've asked me, she thought in her mind but didn't say anything, atleast not now.
It isn't the right time.
She regained her calm and focused on him.

"Ok and?".

"We have to rent a home first", Devansh said.

"But ansh why?, let's just, let's just but a flat for now, I can pay", Aakriti replied. 

"No Aakriti, I clearly said I want to start everything on my own, please try to understand me and it's not like you have to stay under the same roof to support me, you can stay at your home and visit me whenever you want".

"Our home Ansh, we will stay in our home and I'm sorry if you felt that way", Aakriti said and mentally noted to talk to him about these stuffs once he is completely okay. 

Devansh smiled faintly and nodded.
Starting the car he drove to….. nowhere. 

"Aakriti, where do we find a house?", he asked while tears were gathering at the corner of his eyes. 

Seeing a strong and always happy man being this miserable was surely heartbreaking. The man she met was so damn different for this form of Devansh but no matter what, "I'll be with him", she said in her mind and turned towards him.

"Park the car, ansh".

"Here?".

"No you dumbo, park it at some corner where parking is available", Aakriti huffed.

"Oh okay?".

Devansh finally parked the car in a lane, and both of them got out of the car. 

He gave her,  now-what looks, to which Aakriti nodded and said, 

"Follow me darling".

Devansh was quite flustered when she called him darling, not to lie he actually zoned out while looking at the floor and was brought back when Aakriti tapped his shoulder and called for him. 

"Kya hua?", Aakriti asked. 
(What happened).

"Sab kuch", Devansh stated and she couldn't clearly understand what he was talking about although she had a blurred idea about what he was speaking but didn't question him, after all he needs space. 
(Everything).

"I umm- come let's go", Aakriti said and entangled her hand with his and started leading the way.

"How will we find the house?".

"Why worry, I am here right", Aakriti said and continued walking.

They stopped nearby when they found an old lady sitting on a bench outside a shop.

It was a floral shop and that ignited sadness because according to him, he always wanted to get Aakriti flowers everytime he finds a new and beautiful one but not today, he didn't even have a single rupee.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Umm, dadiji we need help", Aakriti started speaking.

"Bolo beta", the woman in her late 70s replied. 
(Tell me dear).

"Umm, hum log ek ghar dhoond rahe hai, chota wala bhi chalega".
(We are searching for a house, it's fine even if it's a small one).

"I saw a board over there, some houses are up for renting, maybe that would suit you", the old woman said. 

"Thank you dadi", Devansh said while folding his palms. 

"That's okay son", she replied. 

Both Aakriti and Devansh started walking towards the direction told, and when they reached, it was okay.

Being born and brought up by their parents in their home which is actually a Mansion.
And now this was nothing compared to what they had until now but the fact that they would start their new journey from here, it was something special.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can we shift today?", Devansh asked the owner who agreed, once everything was fixed, the owner went out after giving the keys, not before collecting the advance. 

《》

_______________________________________

Ok so guys, would someone please comment or text me about how the story is going on?? I really want some opinions.

Ig:: prisha.writes__
_______________________________________