Chapter 29

Aye yoooo.... wassup y'all,

*gulps*, I'm kinda nervous about this part, i hope you would like it.

Its written by me, and no i've not copied from anywhere else, so dont go on saying I've read this in that story, this story and all.

So enjoy the chapterrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Happy Reading<3

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV.

Aakriti dragged Devansh to their terrace, as it was a single floor building and they lived in the 1st floor, for them terrace was like a backyard and the owner of their home were an old couple in their 60s, they had no worries about someone to barge in while they were dancing.

Aakriti was still holding Devansh's wrist and they came to halt when they stood in between the terrace and completely drenched, they looked into each other's eyes.

Not having much patience to explain him that she bought him here to dance, Aakriti entangled he hand with his and started to dance with him, and spun herself by holding his hand up in the air.

Understanding the cue, Devansh took the initiative and spun Aakriti while both were moving in slow circles.

Letting his right hand rest on Aakriti's waist and pulling her closer to him, he made her one hand rest on his shoulder and took the other hand with his free hand and entangled their fingers and started taking steps forward and backward.

All of sudden Aakriti detached herself from him and started jumping in the rain.

That's when Devansh noticed how Aakriti was looking,

Her pale yellow oversized tee was now almost transparent and sticking to her body, her wet hair locks, and the water dripping down from her face.

Her top was now giving a hard time for him, Devansh gulped, his hands were itching to hold her and he did exactly what his heart wanted to.

Devansh pulled Aakriti in a way that resulted into her back hitting his chest, he slowly encircled his hands around her waist, swaying her, Devansh put his face in the crook of her neck and nuzzled his nose, to which Aakriti exhaled an audible sigh.

Devansh slowly moved his palms towards the sides of her waist, and his fingers were slightly touching her bare waist as her tee was slightly out of place due to all the dancing and jumping.

Aakriti had an urge to just turn towards him, hold him by his neck, pull him down to her level and kiss him, like eternity but then she didn't want their first kiss to happen like this, on her own, she wanted to know if he was ready for that, so fisted her hands and threw her head back which rested on his shoulder.

Devansh slightly shifted his fingers, making goosebumps rise up on her skin.

Both Devansh and Aakriti felt sparks, a jolt of electricity through their bodies, when his fingers brushed hers.

He slightly rubbed his palm on hers and moved his hands upwards, from her palm to her forearm and finally letting it rest on waist, to which Aakriti took her lower lip between her teeth and closed her eyes tightly, breathing heavily, which Devansh saw and realized how he was affecting her.

Devansh turned her around, her hands settled on his chest, his on her waist, after gathering a lot of courage Aakriti looked up into his eyes.

His white drenched tee, his hair now messy due to the rain, his biceps strongly and protectively holding her, oh how thankful she was that he was holding her firmly, else her legs would've betrayed her by looking at how hot her man was.

Their eyes speaking the unspoken, the respect they held for each other, the care they had for each other, the love they held for each other, the longing they had for each other, all the things they wanted to communicate through words , their eyes delivered them.

The two of them drenched under the rain, increasing the tension between them.

"Ansh", Aakriti spoke.

"Kriti", Devansh replied.

"You know, I'm always with you, beside you", Aakriti said which increased nothing but respect towards her in the eyes of Devansh.

"To which, I'm always grateful for", Devansh said making her smile.

"Trust me when I say this Kriti, I'm way too lucky to have you", Devansh said and moved his hand up to touch her cheek.

His thumb caressing her cheek, and Aakriti leaned to him, the rain water washing away all their sorrows, worries, and sadness.

Both of them lost in each other's eyes, the rain that usually creates havocs sometimes, cleared all their miseries.

Seeing Aakriti leaning towards him, he picked her up in his arms and made way towards their home, pushing open the door, he went inside the home with her in his arms and closed the door through his leg.

Once he put her down, Aakriti threw her arms around his neck and pulled him a little closer towards her.

Devansh immediately held her waist and put his other hand behind her neck and pulled her more closer, if that was even possible.

Devansh looked into her eyes to find any hesitation or if she was uncomfortable, but when he found none, he looked into her eyes.

Aakriti understood what was going on in his head, so she just smiled to which he got the cue.

Both of them leaned their heads towards each other, and.............

《》

_______________________________________

So how was it?????

Was it worth the wait????

What do you think will happen in the next chapter......??

*smirks*, was it good.

_______________________________________