Chapter 34

Wassup y'all, here is the mosttttttt awaited chap.

I've received your edits of DevRiti, and trust me they are soooo good.
I will post them soon.

And also if others want to make edits of DevRiti then please do, and send them to me, I'll post it all.

Without any further ado, here we have the next chapter.

______________________________________

Author's POV.

Alok, pooja and Rekha were now on their way to a small jewelry store, which was around 15 minutes from the mandir that they had decided to marry each other.

Reaching there, Devansh was selecting a mangalsutra(nuptial chain) for his Kirti , alok was now actually feeling bad for his son, how he was carefully looking for the best design yet had a limited budget and how adamant he was that he wanted to pay, for all the jewelry.

“If only, I was careful with the file”, Alok sighed.

Pooja and Rekha who happened to hear, looked at each other worriedly.

Pooja stepped forward, and held Alok’s hand.

“Stop blaming yourself Alok, he is still our son, he was, is, and will be, forever”.

“Yes bhai, and look at how beautiful you have raised you son”, Rekha said looking at Devansh who finally looked as he had selected one chain.

“Maa, how’s this?”, Devansh asked showing a nuptial chain oh two layers and a small crystal stone in the middle with a s shape design across it”.

“Its perfect beta”, pooja said smiling.

“Just like our Dev and Aakriti”, Rekha said smiling teasingly in which she was successful, as Devansh looked down smiling.

Alok cleared his throat, indicating that he was present too,

“Uh, uncle please pack this one”, Devansh said handing the chain to the shopkeeper.

Once the bill was paid, Pooja spoke up,

“Wait, we need to buy toe rings and a necklace too”.

“Maa, abhi bill diya na, its ok, select fast”, Devansh said.

“Arey betaji, these two should be given by the mother-in-law only, according to our family, and badi jaldi hai aapko aaj”, Rekha said still being in a joyful mood.

“Chachi yarr”, Devansh whined .

“When did I become your yaar?”, Rekha now said in a sassy way to which devansh just dropped his hands as if he just surrendered.

“Chalo chalo, lets go select”, Pooja and Rekha just went ahead leaving the two men to process when did they even go?.

Shaking their heads, they followed the ladies
.

.

.

.

Aakriti just came back, from her shopping, and when asked, she showed her bridal saree, a red satin type material saree with a decent width border and a red drape for a viel.

“You are gonna wear this for your wedding?, huh my daughter wears more fashionable clothes as her night wears”, Neelima mocked.

“Mom, not now please”, Dhruv tried to stop his mother,

“Oh so now you are gonna cut your own mothers words huh? Did I grow you up to see this day?”, Neelima yelled.

“Arey auntyji, you should know naa, as you sow, so you reap. And about you daughter’s fashionable clothes, then auntyji, you are soo in delulu, because they are no where near my fashion senses and also the one she is wearing right now, the one which is almost a size smaller than her actual one, that one is designed by my Sameeksha Bhabhi.”, Meera stepped in to help Dhruv, shocking everyone especially Aakriti, Sonali getting a gut feeling about meera.

Neelima who was quiet embarrassed , tried to escape from the place saying,

“I…. I need to select a saree for the wedding, I have to go now”

“Oh sure aunty, select a nice and simple one, don’t dress as if you the bride”, Meera mocked.

Once Neelima left, Dhruv looked at Meera to thank her,

“Now don’t thank me Dhruv”, Meera said, once everyone got busy with their works.

“You deserve that Meera”, Dhruv said.

“You know everyone calls me Meera, but as you want to thank me, just call me Meeru from now on”, Meera said and ran away giggling.

Dhruv who was dumbfounded was bought back when Nihaal nudged and gave a teasing whistle to him while chuckling.

.

.

.

.

.

“Aaku, beta you need to apply mehandi, atleast a small flower on your palm, hmm?”, Sonali said.

“Yes mumma, I’ve bought one, I’ll do that”, Aakriti replied.

“Bhabhi, I’ll help you”, Meera said.

“Chachi I hep yow”, Arhaan ran with his tiny steps.

“Yes yes come on, mere hukum”, Aakriti said picking him up.

“Bhabhi, I just told I’ll help with mehandi, but I don’t know how to apply”, Meera said.

“Arey, I’ll just a flower on my left palm, you just write your bhai’s name on my right palm, theek hai? Meeru?”, Aakriti said and gave a teasing look towards Meera who froze on her steps.

“Bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiiii”, Meera whined, trailing behind Aakriti”.

.

.

.

.

.

“Mein agar kahoon, humsafar meri, apsara ho tum ya koi pari?”, Devansh sung in a very low voice just audible to Aakriti, to which Aakriti blushed and looked down, but all he wanted was to look to look into her beautiful eyes, but her veil was a barrier to him.

Meanwhile panditji who was chanting prayers, cleared his throat, making the the love birds snap their head towards him, making others chuckle.

“Exchange the garlands now”, he said, and both of did as said.

“Now, tie the nuptial chain”, panditji said passing the chain to Devansh.

Devansh looked at Shikhar and Sonali as if seeking permission, and when they smiled he looked at his Kriti and tied the mangalsutra around her neck.

They were now done taking 7 rounds around the holy fire, proming each other love, respect and everything.

Soon he was asked to apply the vermillion and when he lifted her veil, he was stuck by her beauty, with just a simple and minimal makeup she easily looked so ethernal.

“Ansh, everyone is here”, Aakriti had to get him back from his lala land when he was staring at her for quiet a while.

Devansh carefully applied it on her hairline but it also dropped on her nose.

When he tried to wipe it, Gayatri stopped saying it’s a good sign.

Devansh and Aakriti now started taking blessings of all the elders.

《》

______________________________________

Shaadi toh hogayi, ab tho comments krdo yrrrrr.....

Now now, what do you think will happen next???
Also did you notice our cute Meera and Dhruv?? What do you think about them??

______________________________________