Chapter 14

I got a couple name recommended in the comments so we shall use that for Devansh and Aakriti. Thank you @PC8513 for the name, DevRiti.

Here's the next update.

Please vote and comment.
I really hope y'all would vote and comment, really need some motivation.
Happy reading🤗❤
______________________________________

DevRiti POV.

The drive was peaceful, just the sound of nothing, both felt an unnecessary awkward air, so to brush it off, there were two options.

One: To start speaking with each other.
Two: The radio.

The radio seemingly was the best idea according to their sub minds.

Aakriti reached her hand to switch on the radio, but his hand was already working on that.

And thanks to this both had their cheeks flushed in the colour red, astonishingly both of them had their hands steady neither of them moving. 

Devansh wanted to hold her hand while driving, but giving it a thought that she might feel uncomfortable as it's their first date,he withdrew the idea and took back his hand, letting her switch the radio on. 

Aakriti glanced and smiled at his gentleman behaviour and switched on the radio. 

Searching for the selective channel and having her favourite song playing right then made her smile wide.

Turning her head towards her left and lowering her window she started staring out as they were already in the outskirts of the city it was quiet and peaceful.

Suddenly turning towards Devansh she asked

"Where are we going Devansh?"

"Somewhere, a place which is my favourite and I hope you would like it too". Devansh replied.

" Yaa, but where is that somewhere?"

"Have a bit of patience Aakriti, we would reach there soon".

Being annoyed as she didn't get her answer, she got back to loot at sight, yet she glanced back at him.

A black pant, and black shirt perfectly hugging him, his biceps and thighs…. Uhh a view to drool over, jeez Aakriti put a hold on her thoughts and looked away for the nth time now.

All the while, she was drooling over him, what she didn't notice was Devash caught her doing that and now he had a confident smirk dancing on his lips.

Parking the car in the a shed type of place, he got down and opened the door for his lady.

Being confused why he parked the car in a dark shed where there was only one light, yet going with his lead she got down.

Before she could start her questions again, he stopped her.

"Shh Aakriti, just a few more minutes"

She was about to protest, but he spoke again.

"Please", and this time she stayed quiet.

He went to the backseat and picked put a basket.

Going back he took her hand and started leading the way.

Seeing the view infront of her, she was awestruck by the beauty of her, the setting of the sun, the sand below her feet, the long trees, huge and smaller rocks her and there, and the the main one the waves. 

The waves, which were crawling gently to the shore, the blue waves getting contracted with the colour of sun, they were hypnotic, the waves were creating their own music while the wind was busy harmonizing the music. 

While Aakriti was busy admiring the view, Devansh was admiring his view, a view which he would never get tired of, which he wanted to see everyday, Aakriti.

Her smile, her twinkling eyes, her hair flying due to the wind, he was ready to do anything that would make her smile. 

"It's so beautiful Devansh", Aakriti squealed.

Devansh giggled and said 
"This way" 

"Huh" Seeing Aakriti's confusion he said 

"This ain't the real place, come this way".

Reaching there, she saw a cloth was spread and it had many flowers, 2or3 plates some chocolates and a blanket but, but no food, but she thought he would've planted something about this too, she smiled at that. 

"Thank you Devansh".

"Nope, now come let's have a seat", Devansh said. 

Just as they sat, Aakriti said.

"Devansh let's build sandcastles"

"Aakriti, but-

He was interrupted by Aakriti again. 

"Please please, please with a cherry on top". 

"Aakriti relax, I was trying to say we can".

Now it was aakriti's turn to be embarrassed but Devansh didn't let her be in that delulu that she just embarrassed herself

"Hey, it's okay, that's really nothing, come on now let's build a sandcastle", devansh tried to ease it up which he was successful in. 

"Okayyyy then let's start building", Aakriti said. 

While they were halfway into the building of the sandcastle Aakriti started speaking. 

"Devansh you know something?"

He started giving her attention and nodded his head telling her to continue.

"I always wanted to build a sandcastle but I could never build it properly"

He was a bit confused, yet nodded his head again. 

"Because I never had a partner to build one"

Now now, the eye contact they had was having a hint of comfort that they had towards each other, it may have been just two times they've met but do you really need to measure the time to get a homely feel in someone.

Their eyes reflected an unknown emotion, which both of them couldn't identify.

Their eye contact was broken by the sound of a tummy which was way too hungry and demanded to be fed.

Now again it was Devansh's turn to be embarrassed, while Aakriti just giggled.

《》

______________________________________

So, how was the chapter?
Did y'all like the place?

Please vote and comment guys, I wanna know your opinions about the story.

Yaar kardo comment, ab toh kardoooooo
Aap sab toh mere acche acche, pyaare pyaare, cute cute se readers ho naa toh kardo yaar comment. I'm eager to know y'all.

I would be glad if you do.

Thank you❤
______________________________________