Jealousy🍋

The guys eventually came back but the game was over. I didn't share anymore especially around the company of Momo and Ochako. I felt judged when sharing my story and did not like when Ochako compared Katsuki to a villain even if it was just a joke. As it continued get late members of the Deku squad left and our group started to become, well more themselves I guess you could say.

There was a little bit of awkwardness after all that sex talk and I couldn't help but to be a little curious about Katsuki's past. I did my best not to make my curiosity turn to irrational jealousy although every time the guys would make some snide comment about his past experiences I found myself scowling and my body cringing. After a while I think he took notice and started to shut them up faster than usual and become more angry with them if that's even possible. Kiri and Sero picked up on things quickly but as to be expected Denki along with a drunk Mina took there sweet time to read the room before stopping their comments, mostly thanks to Jiro who was slapping at both of them to shut up. After a while I decided to head in early, I didn't want to hear anymore.

"Aw come on Y/N the party is just getting started!" Denki shouts as he raises his glass. Mina does the same and jumps to hang her arm over me in what I can only guess was her attempt at a hug. "No really guys I'm, alright just tired is all, see you in the morning" I say through a smile as to not let on how I'm feeling. With my blanket in my hand I dart towards the door. When I get to the door I'm stopped because my clumsy ass can't figure out how to open it. Suddenly he's behind me pulling it open for me.

"Need help with that princess, the door says pull" he says through his cocky smile.
"Yeah well thanks, I'll see you up there" I say as I give him a shy smile and dash through the door but again I'm stopped. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him"
"Y/n? What's...?"
But before he could finish I pulled away and told him I was fine without making eye contact. I could tell he was taken aback a bit, but I didn't stop I just rushed for the elevator.

Authors POV

Katsuki looked upset as he watched you disappear behind the elevator doors. He then looks to his friends who look at him with concern as he growls in their direction. "What? Do you think we took it too far? Denki asked as Jiro picked up the remaining bag of marshmallows and hit him over the head. "What do you think, you idiot" Sero said menacingly as he walked with heavy steps towards Bakugou and then the elevators. "And where are you going tape elbows?" Bakugou angrily questioned. Sero froze before his finger could touch the button for the elevator. "Well someone has to check in on her, she's clearly not alright like she's pretending to be" he responded with his head down without turning around to face him. Bakugou takes an angrier step towards Sero as Kiri and Denki watch wide eyed glancing at each other back and forth.

"And what? You think YOU'RE going to be the one to check in on her?" What makes you..." but before he could finish Sero had turned around to face him and cut him off mid sentence. "I've been THE ONE to check in on her for the past month that you've been away, bro! I can't believe that you think she's just fine just because she's says she is." The room grew silent as everyone was in shock that Sero would confront Bakugou. "Who said I thought she was fine, I was just giving her some space before I went up after her, and what do you mean checking in on her? Care to explain you damn freak" he says as he aggressively shoves Sero by his shoulders.

Kiri jumps in the middle before Sero has a chance to fight back. Denki just looked on frightened as he took a huge gulp.
"Awe come on guys don't fight" Mina wines as she makes her way over to lean on Kiri. "Everyone knows that y/n is completely obsessed with you boom boom, I'm sorry for the stupid game I didn't mean to make her upset" she says through her now tears as she tossed herself into a sloppy hug gripping onto Bakugou's abdomen.

Bakugou turned his anger away from Sero and looked down at the pink crying girl before him. He patted her head and wiped away her tears. "Come on now, you were just being your stupid self, can't blame you for that now can I? He asked through his softer smile which only made her cry harder. "Come on Pinky, look at me" he said moving his finger under her chin. She looked up at him through her watery eyes. "I'm sure she's fine, I'm going to go check on her right now okay, now no more crying, you gotta look out for dunce face and shifty hair for me right?"