Showers 🍋

He smiles and says "Come on let's go" as he pulls me away from the wall

He smiles and says "Come on let's go" as he pulls me away from the wall. I start to stumble when I realize I can't use my legs just yet. He laughs and picks me up princess style and walks me over to the boys locker room. "Katsuki, where are we going?" But he doesn't answer. "Katsuki, I can't go in there, what about lunch, the girls will be waiting for me"
"We'll they can wait a little longer then, I gotta shower, and besides we have to clean you up"
"Oh no, no way Katsuki, there could still be people in there" I protest.
"Nah there all gone to lunch"
"You mean where I should be?"
"Okay fine I'll just shower quick, but can you wait for me?"
"Fine"

I stood outside the Locker room looking down at the floor where I accidentally left a puddle from using my water quirk earlier. Looking more closely at the puddle I can see his reflection, his glorious naked body glistening in sweat through the steam, I start to feel the heat coming from my core once again. Seriously what is wrong with me? I move myself to get a better view inside the locker room to watch him shower. The water gliding off his body is magical, his spiked hair dampened by the steam, the mix of his soap and his natural sent coming together. He noticed me staring and looked over at me with his signature cocky grin. "Like what you see princess?"

The scratch marks on his back were still visible and so was the cut on his shoulder from when I nicked him earlier with my ice. My body moves on its own as I find myself in front of him. I lift my hands up and use my healing quirk to heal his wounds. "You really are amazing you know that?" He says as he leans in and gives me a tender kiss. I return his kiss and unintentionally walk into the water. After some time I part from the heated kiss between us and look up at him.
"I love you" I say softly as I gaze into his ruby eyes. He plants another soft kiss on my lips. My hands reach up to cup his face as he slowly pulls away.
"More than you know princess" he says in almost a whisper as he rests his forehead against mine. I push my weight into him and he holds me close. The water was so relaxing I almost forgot we were in the boys locker room  in the middle of the school day.

"Katsuki, I should really go..."  Even as the words leave my lips I find it nearly impossible to move my body away from him. His warm embrace his strong arms and his loving nature that no one gets to see except for me. "Yeah I guess so" he replies also without moving an inch away from the embrace. Finding some will power I quickly pull away from the embrace but find myself unable to move my hands away from his body. I start to let my hands explore over his chiseled chest feeling every inch of muscle as I let them explore over him.

He lets out a low moan that shook me back to the reality of what I was doing.  "Carful now, I thought you wanted to get to lunch quickly"

Lunch, I almost forgot about lunch, the girls must have eaten without me at this point. Feeling his wet body under my touch has gotten me flustered all over again. Thinking quickly, hoping to get this insatiable hunger out of my system I turn my back to him and put my hands against the shower walls lifting my ass out as an invitation for him to tear my shorts down, as I teasingly reply
"I can be quick"

"Fuck you're so beautiful" he says as he runs his hand over my lower back and finds my hips as he tears my wet shorts down.  He rubs his hand gently on my ass as he opens his palm to squeeze me tightly. He moves his gentle hands over to the front of my hips as he reaches over to the palm my sex and gently rub my clit. I moan loudly and rub my back into him as his body engulfs me, moving his head down to take soft bites and leave kisses on my neck.

It's funny how sometimes he can be so rough and other times he can be so soft, so gentle, so slow with his motions. I love that I get to see both sides of him. His pace with his hand increases and he slowly slipped a finger inside to find that I'm already stuffed from just moments ago. "You think you can take more of me baby girl?" He says through a whisper.  "I know I can angry boy" I tease.

With that he's thrusting into me again. This time slower but with more force than before. The sounds of the water in the shower and skin smacking against skin echoing our moans as we both get closer and closer to our release. He moves his hands away from my hips and towards my chest, popping my breasts out from my bra and rubbing his fingers over my now hard nipples. This sensation in combination of his relentless thrusting causes me to unwind. I do my best to muffle my sounds of pure ecstasy as my body starts to go limp against the shower walls. "Katsu, Katsu!" I plead as I try and muffle my sounds. He pulls me up and thrusts into me hard as he meets his end. His white sticky cum overflows from within me and pours down my legs.

He bends down to meet me on the shower floor as he reaches over from behind to pull me towards him as he rests his back on the shower walls and i lay my head on his chest. We both lay there for a moment catching our breaths as the water washed away the stickiness. He reached for my hand and held it against his lips kissing it softly before resting it back down. Our fingers interlocked and he moved his head down to rest on mine. He slowly moved his head to kiss my cheek. "Are you ready?" I asked sleepily
"Only when you are"
"I wish we could stay here all day"
"I know"
"Too bad we're in the boys locker room" I joke.
"We can't always be under a waterfall princess."
After gesturing that I was ready to get up, he helps me to steady on my feet as I use my quirk to quickly dry ourselves off and get dressed. We both look cautiously as we exit the locker room and enter the hallway as we make our way to the cafeteria.

"So I've been meaning to ask, who's Katsu?" He teases. I playfully punch his arm "shut up" now we both laugh. As we approach the entrance of the cafeteria he pulled me aside. "You know I'm in love with you... right?" He asks with that soft look in his eyes. "Where is this coming from"
"You know right?" He presses this time with a more serious tone as he ruffles his brow.
"Yes I know" I say as I lean into his chest and hold him close
"Good" he whispers and returns my embrace.
"You can sit with your friends if you want to, but there is always a spot for you with us next to me"
"Thank you Katsuki, I'm going to sit with them today and meet up with you guys later if that's alright?"
"I just said that's alright" he jokes and shakes his head.