Back to The Bakugou's

As we made our way down the mountain I herd my stomach rumble

As we made our way down the mountain I herd my stomach rumble. We were so caught up with everything that we forgot to eat dinner. "Katsuki should we eat with your parents or do you think it's too late for that?" " here let's just stop here for some udon" he pulled me into a small shop where we shared another meal over great conversation. We soon walked back to his house. I knew that when we got inside it would be time for bed and we were technically not allowed to see each other. " Katsuki thanks again for everything, I had a great night"
He leans down and kisses me softly
" I love you" he says through his soft eyes and smile.
"I love seeing you smile, it's not something most get to see"
" that's because nothing makes me more happy than you" he says as he kisses me again.
" there loss, your smile is magical" I say as my eyes start to close as I realize just how exhausted I am.
"Alright princess, enough talk about magic your about to pass out" he chuckles
When we walk in his parents are on the couch watching what looks like a movie sharing a bowel of popcorn.
"evening, you two" says his father
"You two have a good time?" His mother asks while pausing the movie and turning around to face us"
"Yes mrs. Bakugou, sorry if we kept you waiting, time slipped away from us"
"Enough with Mrs. Bakugou, call me Mitsuki"
"Alright then Mitsuki" I said through a smile, he was smiling too.
"That's a beautiful necklace Y/N"
"Oh thank you, Katsuki got it for me"
His parents both smiled at him and then at me and then to each other.
"It's getting late we should head to bed"
"Yes of course, good night Y/N, Katsuki, a quick word"
I scurried up the stairs and left them be I was as too tired to snoop.

Authors POV

"Yeah"
"You really love that girl don't you" Mitsuki asked?"
"Yeah I really do" he says with a smile.
"We're happy for you son" his father says
"You tell Y/n that she's always welcome here , and make sure she sticks around and don't mess anything up you hear! His mother says while throwing a pillow over at him that he catches.
"I have no intention on messing anything up, she's definitely a keeper" he laughs quietly as he playfully throws and catches the pillow before throwing it back at his mother. "Thank you for making her feel so welcome"
"Maybe next time don't fill the drawer to the top with condoms though, that made her feel bad, and you don't have to worry about that, we've got that covered"
"Okay" she says through a shy smile as she looks over at his father who is grilling her.
"Good night mom and dad, I love you" he says giving them both a slight hug as he makes his way up the stairs.

"Did he just say thank you" his mom says stunned
"And that he loves us" his father says smiling and kissing Mitsuki on the cheek.
"But, the condoms?" he asks with raised eyebrows"
"Hey I'm way too young to be a grandma" she says while putting the movie back on. The both get comfortable and continue their evening.

**NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR**

Thank you to everyone who has made it this far! I really appreciate your support! New parts of the story should be published in the next week or two. Please leave some feedback to let me know if you're enjoying it so far!