Training Camp Suprise

Katsuki was almost finished with his training

Katsuki was almost finished with his training. Now that he was put up in a hotel he was mostly learning about publicity and the management side of having your own agency. He was learning from the best of the best who were all there supporting him. Even though Katsuki could be a total hot head and it seems like he dosent get along with others he has quite an extensive friend group, or as he puts it a group that he's made connections with. Creating your own agency calls for lots of connections and since Katsuki has done so much for well the world he's made a pretty impressive list of connections who are willing to pull some strings and help him out. It's been over a month at this point and Deku and Shoto were being kept as well. When I heard that he was finally going to be given a day off I jumped at the chance to plan a surprise visit.

Driving in the car with the group while On the phone with Katsu

"So what are you going to do with your day off?"
"Tch the fuck should I know, it's not like I want to spend my free time talking to those two losers any more than I have to"
"Aw come on you should go to the beach or something, it's summer time after all"
"Sounds like you want to go to the beach sweetheart, you should go"
"Aw come on Katsu, the sea water will do you some good"
"You say sea water cures everything"
"That's because it does, just go Katsu, for me..."
"Fine but you should go too"
"It's not like I can meet you there while you're on the other side of the country" Denki started laughing and Jiro sharply nudged him to shut up. Mina snapped around from the front seat to glare at him but thankfully Katsuki didn't seem to overhear any of this.

"Tch don't remind me, I'd do anything to get to go to the beach with you sweetheart, and see you in that bikini one more time" referring to that one time when I showed him my new suit that I got at the mall with the girls. As you can imagine my little fashion show was short lived. I suddenly realized just how loud our phone conversation has been as both Kiri and Denki do their best to contain their laughter at Katsuki's bikini comment. I felt my face get flushed as I try my best to change the subject.

"You know the moon always pulls the tides in from the center of the sea so since your trying to relax today they'll be less waves if you find a spot by the rocks"
"Yeah, yeah princess I get it, I'll go to the beach alright, but I'm gonna be thinking of you the whole time that I'm there. In fact it looks like part of me is already thinking of you" I could feel the heat rush to my face as Denki loses his composure and bursts out laughing. "What the fuck is dunce face doing there" Katsuki says angrily. "What's wrong Katsu, you don't want to tell me about that big bulge you've got growing in your pants right now" he says with a high pitched voice that I can only imagine was meant to mimic me. I smack his arms and cover my face as I reach to grab my phone away from him and inch myself closer to the window.

"Looks like it's time for me to go Kat, we'll talk soon, enjoy your day at the beach, love you!"
"Love y"
"Damn it, I hung up!"
"It's fine, Y/N he got the message" Sero says as he snakes his arms over my seat from behind. Sero's been extra sweet and comforting lately. Every time I'm upset or feeling lonely he's been there to hang out with, to give a hug or just to watch a movie on the couch. Sometimes he gets too close for comfort and I have to back up a bit or sometimes I just start talking about Katsuki to remind him who I'm in a relationship with. Although he can be a little creepy at times I can't imagine that he would be making advancements on one of his best friends girls so I convince myself that the things I notice are just jn my head. That and no one else seems to notice anything so maybe it really is just all in my head.