First Time🍋

It was still summer break so no classes

It was still summer break so no classes. I woke up to a series of texts on my phone, they were all from him.
"Morning"
"You still asleep"
"Wake up already dumb ass!"
"Sorry"
"Text me back when you get these"
I looked over at my clock to see that it was around 10 AM. It was a Saturday after all so it's alright to sleep in.
I walked out on my balcony and could see him at his desk in his room.
Instead of texting him back I decided to call.
I could see the shocked look on his face as he looked down at his phone
"About time you've woken up, do you have any idea how late it is, it's almost!"
"10" I said
"Well yeah"
"Look out your window"
With that he hung up smiled and headed towards his balcony where our eyes met
"Tec, you really like coming out here don't you"
"I see that you do as well, or at least you like to look out the window huh? I said boldly indicating that I knew he had been watching me.
Below us was a court yard with some students and familiar faces laying in the grass and siting on the benches
"Why don't we talk somewhere in private about that" he says with a smirk
"Sounds good" I said as I used my water quirk to leap from my balcony onto his. No one below seemed to notice.
I messed up my landing though as I stumbled into him knocking him off his feet as my head fell into his chest.
"You really are clumsy you know that" he said through a chuckle.
I just smiled back at him
He helped me up and opened the door to his room, motioning for me to enter his room and closed the sliding glass door behind himself.

Suddenly without warning he pinned my arms up against the wall.
"So princess, do you enjoy putting on that strip tease show for everyone, or am I special?" he asks through his cocky smirk.
"I'd like to think your pretty special....Katsuki, I said using his first name which made him blush. Just then he leaned in and our lips met. I could feel his warmth engulf me as his tongue swirled around in my mouth, fighting for dominance which I quickly gave into. My body heated up from his grip around my arms, as I felt my lower region clamp around nothing. My hands were free enough to grip down at his hair which caused a gruff moan to escape his lips that I felt vibrate through my body.
"I was hoping you would do that" I said breathlessly
"I love how bold you are princess"
"I've been wanting to do that since the last time I had you in here"
"Then why have you been avoiding me?" This time I was annoyed and he loosened his grip. He looked down and turned his body away from mine

"I, I've been thinking about you...... a lot, like a lot and I tried to get you out of my mind but I just... couldn't"
"Don't you want to be with..."
I was cut off with his lips pushing against mine again. This time I left out a slight moan.
"Of course I do" he said eyes wide and panting.
"I..., I want you so bad" his body was shaking, streams of sweat fell from his temples and shoulders. I could see his member hardening again causing his pants to tighten and my eyes to wonder. I tried to focus my attention on our conversation. "If you want me then why have you been trying to forget me?!" This time I yelled. My volume much louder than I planned. "I, I've never felt this way and it, we'll to be honest it kinda freaked me out"