Jealousy

The next few days you guys had some distance between you since your in different classes you weren't able to spend a whole lot of time together during the week but you walked to and from the dorms to the classrooms with your blended group of frien...

The next few days you guys had some distance between you since your in different classes you weren't able to spend a whole lot of time together during the week but you walked to and from the dorms to the classrooms with your blended group of friends and hung out in the cafeteria on and off. You were finally getting to know your classmates in class B and didn't want to ditch them every time you saw him but at the same time it was hard to keep your mind off him. The big question that keeps coming in your mind is, when will you be more. The last time you guys were together was intense and it's been about five days since then, will you just be his weekend hookup or will there be more.

As the last class on Friday was coming to an end I was stopped by a blonde boy from my class, Monama I think his name is? He pulled me aside to talk in the hall. "Hey Y/n I know your new around here but you've been here for a few months now and we really haven't gotten to know each other well and anyway I was wondering if I could show you around some time" was he asking me out? "I think I've gotten to know my way around the school pretty well by now" I say nervously laughing as he takes another step closer. He's leaning against the wall with one hand and his wide stride is making it almost impossible to escape him.

"Yeah I've seen that, I meant more like show you around the city, see some local sites" he says leaning down with a wide smile. Yeah he's definitely asking me out but, what about.... before I could answer the boy I was thinking about was shoving his hand in between us. He's been walking me back to the dorms every Friday since I've been here i wouldn't expect him to stop now. "She's not interested now fuck off!" He says aggressively. "Oh she's not? Maybe you should let her speak for herself!" The boy yells back and pushed him aside. My eyes widen this is not going to end well if he starts to challenge Katsuki.
Katsuki just looked at me waiting for my response.

"Honestly it would be nice to go on a date, and I am still unfamiliar with the area" I say fiddling with my fingers, knowing that I'll upset him but my feelings are real. The boy goes to speak but Katsuki cuts him off again, "I'll take you around" I'm almost annoyed, is he doing this because he wants to or because he just doesn't want me to go out with someone else. "I'm sorry can we talk about this another time, I think I need to have a conversation with angry boy over here" I say to the boy. He walks away with a half smile, looking a little defeated since Bakugou came between us. Bakugou is not someone you want to be on your bad side.

"What the hell was that" he whisper yells at me as the boy is out of ear shot.
"I could ask you the same thing, He was just being nice, asking to show me around, not being embarrassed to be around me alone"
"Embarrassed?! You think I'm embarrassed" I could practically see the steam coming from his ears.
"We'll then take me out for real, walk me to class for real, come to my dorms or invite me to yours or" before I could finish he had his head down which made me stop.
"Can I take you somewhere"
"Sure what time?"
"Now"
"Now? But I haven't even changed"
"You don't need to, just come on"
He dragged me by the arm until we were walking side by side, his hands in his pockets his eyes on the ground. We both stayed quiet for some time. We were soon in a part of the building I was unfamiliar with and he held a door open to go outside. I walked out and gasped. It was a beautiful garden with a huge fountain, surrounded by sculptures. I'm immediately drawn to the fountain, using my quirk to pull water and make small birds that flew around and then evaporated into the air. I turned back to the fountain and pulled some water to create little fish that I had swim and hop around. Lost in nature I started to laugh and almost forgot I wasn't alone until I turned to face him. I dropped my water back into the fountain and pulled him into a strong embrace.

"It's beautiful Katsuki"
"Your beautiful, he whispers in my ear and kisses me on the forehead.
"Has this always been here" I say turning my attention back to the fountain and the gardens.
"It used to be part of the main gardens but when they expanded the building a couple of years ago it became this court yard and a lot of people forgot about it. I found it a couple of days ago and thought you would like it"
I turned again to him I could see that soft smile on his face the one he only gives to me. "So is this your attempt of a date" I say playfully shoving into him.

"I'd actually like to take you on a proper date if your up for it" he says stumbling his feet into the rocks nearby.
"Really!" I squeal and jump into his arms
"Really" he says with his soft smile and hugged me close.
"I'll pick you up by your dorm around 6"
"Like the front entrance or though my window again" I said half jokingly half serious.
"No you brat, through the front entrance, don't be late or I'll be pissed"
"Well we wouldn't want that now would we?" I say playfully as we both lean in for a kiss.