Locker Room 🍋

I finished my workout with the girls and decided to call it a night

I finished my workout with the girls and decided to call it a night. I didn't want to ruin whatever kind of relationship that Bakugou and I had. As we were leaving I realized that I had forgotten my bag so I said goodnight to the girls and walked back in. The lights were already out, I guess everyone's gone for the night. I spotted my bag from across the room and opened it to put my water bottle inside. I threw my bag over my shoulder and suddenly dropped it as I jumped up and gasped. I could see his
reflection in the mirror he was towering over me, his red eyes gleaming.
"What's the matter princess do I make you nervous" he chuckles as he turned my body to face his.
"You're a naughty little thing aren't ya" he says as he uses his knee to separate my thighs.
"Your gonna pay for all of those naughty things aren't ya princess"
I could only nod my head in response. Sure I wanted him, who wouldn't, but here in such a public place.

Katsuki..." I whisper between kisses.
"You feel so good baby," Bakugou murmurs, gripping the flesh of my thighs tighter.
Another moan erupts from my lips and Bakugou wastes no time in slipping his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues swirl together, Bakugou's tongue dominating mine. He rakes his fingers down the curve of my thighs to my ass, slipping under my shorts and palming my cheeks.
"Fuck princess," he groans between kisses, "your ass feels so good."

"Katsuki please" I begged, pressing myself against his huge bulge and grinding desperately. I could feel myself overflowing with arousal, soaking through my panties and soon to be shorts. At this point my body is physically aching for any form of friction against my most sensitive areas.
"Nuh uh, I'm not going to make it that easy for you" Bakugou teases as he takes a small step back, leaving a gap between us.

"you don't get to cum so easily after what you did to me just now."

I start to think of some witty comeback but my mind is clouded with lust and the need to feel him on my body. He sees my frustration and lowers himself so he's close to my ear and whispers in a low tone "You'll have to earn it baby." Before I could even think about what he said he carried me into the boys locker room and sat down on one of the benches with me on his lap. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. He bites down on my collar bone and then again on my neck as I tilt my head back in pleasure. He aggressively kissed and sucked my neck no doubt leaving marks all over my neck as he set me down on the metal bench, the coldness stinging my thighs. My hands find themselves gripping his ash blonde hair, guiding him to kiss me more.

I can feel him poking up at me while in his lap. I grind myself on top of him to feel more much needed friction. He lets out a ruff grunting noise as his breaths become hot and heavy against my neck. I let out a slight moan as I find my rhythm grinding on top of him and pull harshly against his head. Suddenly without any warning he throws himself off of me. He's now standing above me panting and looking away.

Did I do something? Is this part of his punishment to stop things just as I was finding a rhythm?

He refocuses his vision back on me. His eyes dark with lust, his lips glistening, his... what was he stripping? Without breaking eye contact he removes his shirt which makes a slight thumping sound
When it hits the ground due to the sweat. His upper body is truly remarkable. His sweat making his muscles glisten almost like a soft glow from within. He then unbuttons his pants that then slide off of him as he kicks them over to the side joining his shirt. I could feel my heart racing at the mere sight of him. I rise off the bench eager to touch him but I'm stopped.