Graduation Dance

Lunch was quiet

Lunch was quiet. I told my parents about my job as a healer that would be starting up in a few months and they seemed happy with that. I gave them my future address that Katsuki had given me just the night before and excitedly explained all the amenities that the building included and also stressed the security that it had. Since I was 18 and had just graduated my parents gave me access to my bank account bonds, the money would help for a nice summer and an easy transition to pro hero life.

After the lunch was over it was time for them to head back to the states. Even though they had not been the most welcoming, there still my parents and I know that it will be a while before I see them again. It was bitter sweet to say goodbye as I helped to put their bags in their car and see them off. I pulled out my phone to check the time. It was a quarter to five and the dance starts at 7 which means I need to start getting myself ready, like now. I run over to the campus to see others saying goodbye to their families and making their way back to the dorms.

I make my way towards my building before remembering that Katsuki had my things in his room. I quickly change course towards the 3A building where I see all the guys lounging around playing some video game and all the girls running around with Momo ordering them around. For some reason the girls are leaving with bags of things and out the front doors while more and more of the guys from my class are coming in to join the watch party. I see Katsuki holding one of the controllers clearly about to win whatever it was that they were playing.
"Hey Bro your girl is here" Denki says reaching his head down to Katsuki's level and nodding his head in my direction.
"You're not gonna distract me, dumbass" he mumbles as he continues on with his game. He's playing against Deku, so I know he's going to give it his all to win. I roll my eyes as I head behind the couch to where Sero was leaning and watching the game. "Hey Y/n" he says with an outstretched arm nudging his head for me to lean in and watch the game. "Not you too tape elbows, you guys are just trying to make me lose, humph some friends" I do as Sero asks and I get myself closer to him to watch.

I'm getting lost in the game when I realize that Sero has put his arm around my shoulder and was pulling me in closer than I would have liked. I know he's just trying to be friendly so I don't let it bother me. Kiri is cheering for Katsuki and blocks my view and Sero notices and pulls me in even closer to the point where I'm level with his chest. Todoroki and Ida cheer for Deku while Denki and Kiri cheer for Katsuki, it's a close match it's hard to tell who will win. Suddenly the match was interrupted by Momo.

"Y/N WHY ARE YOU WITH THE BOYS WHEN WE HAVE THE DANCE IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS?!"
"What the fuck?" Katsuki swears as he loses control of his controller and looks around the room. Deku swoops in to win the match which makes him angry and me cringe to what will come. I slip away from Seros grip and stand sheepishly among the guys who are now staring me down giving each other confused glances. "Why is she even here? She lives in the other dorm building" Todoroki asks.
"Shut it half and half she can be here whenever she wants! Y/n let's go" he says grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from the crowed and towards the elevator. Suddenly Momo and Mina are blocking it.