Cafeteria

We entered the cafeteria hand in hand

We entered the cafeteria hand in hand. Everyone stopped their conversations to stare at us as we parted ways to sit with our friend groups. As soon as our hands left one another's the conversations picked up again. I could feel all eyes on me burning into the back of my head and the whispers were less than kind. I tried to ignore it as best as I could and pretend that I didn't notice as I sat down with the girls. Their eyes were wide, some giving me a knowing looks. "So you two took awhile to get to lunch huh?" Asked Kendo.
"Did we? I didn't notice"
"Mmhmm" said Rieoku as she rolls her eyes.
"Just be careful" said Setsuna with a worried tone in her voice.
"There's nothing to be worried about everything is fine" I say wish a smile as I take a bite of my meal.

Narrators POV

Bakugou sits down with his tray to a table full of his friends who are grinning and giving him knowing stares.
"What?" He asks angrily
"Took you long enough to get here bro" Denki says while raising his eyebrows.
"What's it to you dumbass"
"Get caught up in the Locker room?" Asks Sero
"You wanna die flex tape!?"
Shit does he know?
"I still can't believe you didn't tell me!" Whines Mina.
"Pinky I already said I was sorry, besides if I told you much sooner the whole school would have known"
"We'll they sure know now" she says with a slight giggle.
"Yeah, yeah I get it, I got carried away" he grumbled as he shoveled another bite into his mouth.

"I'll say, that was quite the performance" snickers Sero.
"My favorite part was when he yelled to turn off the cameras" Denki laughs as he hunches over trying to compose himself.
"Alright, alright, I get it, not my best moment, it won't happen again" Bakugou says holding his head up with one hand while he shoves a bite of food into his mouth.
"And did you guys see Aizawa! Oh man his face, he had no idea what to do!" Denki was practically laughing on the floor, with Kiri hunched beside him. Sero looked back and forth between the two idiots and Bakugou and knew what was coming.

"Alright ENOUGH!" Bakugou yelled as he slammed both fists down on the table causing it to shake and half the cafeteria to look in their direction. The group was used to his tantrums and the attention and don't even blink. "Alright alright, I'm sorry but you have to admit his face was priceless" adds in Denki who's finally able to breath normally and has composed himself enough to sit properly and lean into Jiro.
"Yeah his face was pretty funny I'll give you that" Bakugou says through a smirk and piles another mound of food into his mouth. This time everyone laughs.

Your POV

"Wow they're certainly loud over there" says Kendo who just came back to the table after siting with Tetsu Tetsu.
"Yeah, there always like that" I said nonchalantly as I take a bite into my food. "Thanks for always making time for us" smiles Setsuna as she brings me in for a side hug. "Of course, I'm glad to have good friends like you guys" I smile.
"What are you guys gonna do now that your secret is out" asks Rieoku leaning in with both her elbows on the table.
"Well I never wanted it to be a secret to begin with so I'm fine" I say feeling a little unconfident in my words as I feel the glares and hear the unintelligible whispers.
"You're just fine then?" Asks Setsuna whose eyes are wondering to where she can hear the whispers.