Flirting

After getting myself ready, I headed downstairs for some breakfast with my classmates

After getting myself ready, I headed downstairs for some breakfast with my classmates. As much as I'm not really into academics it was nice to get back into a routine with classes starting back up. As it got closer to noon and all my assignments were done I stared at my phone waiting for his call while laying on one of the couches in the common room. As if on cue he texts
"Lunch princess?"
"Sure where do you want to meet"
Just then he appeared in the common room.
"I'm in your building, let's walk over together"
I walk over to him about to reach for his hand but stop myself and just playfully hit his arm.
"That was fast" he says smiling
"Don't flatter yourself I was already down here"
"Yeah trying to get to me" he teases
"Shut up" I hit him again and giggle. Why does this man make me stupidly giggle, ugh I hate it. My giggle caught the attention of some of my classmates and I blushed.

We chatted the whole way over to the cafeteria talking about anything and everything. We continued our conversation as we entered the cafeteria and Bakugou sat down at the table laughing which caused everyone to turn their attention towards us. He saw the questionable glares and quickly stopped laughing and glared right back at them.
"Afternoon losers"
"We won't be losers after we beat your ass in training later" says Kiri
"You can try" he smirks back
"So what's so funny Bakubro, it's not like you to walk into a room laughing" Denki says while nodding his head toward me and taking a bite out of an apple.

"I'm gonna grab something to eat, I'm starving" I say feeling a little embarrassed.
"Me too" he adds in as he slams his hands down and follows me.
Being around him makes my heart flutter and my lower region crave his touch. He also makes me feel more daring than I would usually be. As we picked at things I found excuses to graze him with my touch which sent chills down his back as I watched his red eyes darken and his back arch up.
"What are you up to princess?"
"Oh nothing" I said smiling as I purposefully rub my chest against his arm as I grab for an apple.
When we sat back down at the table I sat across from him sitting next to Kiri and Jiro. The table was a buzz with conversation and they didn't stop when we came to sit down. I want to toy with him a little more I thought. I took out my phone and sent him a dirty text to see his response.

Shortly after you left this morning I was yearning for your touch again, my pussy was dripping for you but since you already left I had to take care of it myself.

I quickly put my phone down as I anticipated his reaction. I joined in on the conversation with friends near by not making eye contact with him when suddenly a huge booming sound shook the cafeteria. We all looked over to see Bakugou who had let out an explosion from his palm that melted part of the table were he was sitting. It's a good thing he was sitting on the end. "You all right my dude?" Denki asked. The cafeteria was a buzz with concern but when they realized it was just Bakugou they stopped and resumed their normal conversations.

I could see the sweat dripping down his neck. Yep, I've got him right where I want him. "Did you see something on your phone?" pressed Kiri, as he sees that he's still flustered staring at his phone screen. "Something dirty maybe?" Asked Sero. After that comment the three boys surrounded him to try and see his phone. I sank lower in my seat, not knowing what I would do if the actually were able to read my message.
"Mind your God damn businesses!" He shouts as he waves them away.

"Anything I can help with?" I tease
He gave me a knowing look and walked away.
Oh shit I hope I didn't go to far. A few seconds later I feel my phone buzz, it's a picture text from him. He sent a photo of the outline of his cock that can be seen clearly through his pants. My eyes widen at the image and my heart starts to race with excitement.

Angry boy: You see what you do to me? If you needed me to stay in this morning all you had to do was ask

Me: You were pretty quick to head out

Angry boy: We'll if I knew I could have had breakfast in bed I would have stayed

His words left a blush over my face that I quickly tried to cover but Mina noticed.
"You alright y/n" she asks with a knowing grin. "Oh me... yeah I'm fine, it's just getting really hot in here, you know what I'm just gonna head out early today, I'll see you guys around"
"Heyy a bunch of us are going to the gym later, you should come" Mina called back at me. "Sounds good send me a text" I shout back as I scurry across the cafe near the exit. I ran into the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face. Seems my little plan was working against me. On my way back to the dorms I ran into some classmates and we hung out for a while in our common area until my phone buzzed again, it was Mina.

We're headed to the gym now, hope to see you there. I looked down at my outfit and decided to head back to my room to change. I remembered Bakugou saying that he would be there so I decided to put on my more revealing workout clothes, crop top and bike shorts both of which had cut outs in just the right spots to give it a little more sex appeal but still mostly decent to be out in public.

When I got to the gym I saw Bakugou, Denki and Kiri in a sparring match, the two of them vs. him on his own and the girls we're spread out using the equipment and on the yoga mats stretching. This is too easy I thought as I slammed my bag to the floor purposely to let everyone know I've arrived.

"Whoah......AHHH DAM IT DUNCE FACE! he was so distracted that Denki was able to land a hit on him. "What's got you so... oh... hi Y/N!" Kiri said moving his hand behind his neck looking a little flushed. "Nice outfit"said Denki with a flirty tone in his voice that made Bakugou angry. I giggled back as thanks as I went to join the girls. Jiro looked annoyed at me, probably for getting attention from Denki. Mina looked at me like she saw straight through me. "Okay spill, you like him don't you" she said motioning her eyes towards Bakugou. "What I'm still new here, uhh i don't know, we'll come on though he's super hot" "ahhh I knew it! She said" "shush not so loud" I say waving my hands and remembering that he wants to keep things between us private. "I love this! No one's ever challenged him like this before, it's great"
"Challenged?"
"Girl come on you know what your doing"
"Haha yeah your right I do"
All the girls giggled which got the guys attention.
"What's so funny over there" Denki says as he walks over to us. "Hey Y/N you need a stretch parter, I can help you out" I know I wanted attention but not from him. Jiro turned bright red. "I could use a partner she said" "huh yeah okay" he said casually but just then he put his arm on my shoulder which caused Bakugou to storm over.
"Get your hands off her pickachu!"
"Calm down dude, I was just asking her"
"She doesn't want anything from you dunce face!"
"Alright let's hit the showers and cool off said Kiri" trying to calm down his friend.
Bakugou shoved Denki and followed Kiri.