Graduation Night 🍋

We walk hand and hand for a while until he flags down a car

We walk hand and hand for a while until he flags down a car. I anxiously look out the window as I try and predict where he might be taking me. The beautiful lights of the city lit up the night as we drove past. The city was alive tonight bustling with all sorts of night life. At some point he removed his bow tie and unbuttoned his collar. I know that it must have been bothering him. Katsuki always hated ties or anything he considered to be restricting. Of course I didn't mind, the bit of skin exposed suits his personality and is always so alluring. I was so distracted that I didn't notice that the car was slowing down. The car slows in front of a large building with a grand entranceway.
"No way, is this?
"It's our new place, I was able to get the key ahead of time" he says as he holds up the keycard between his fingers. I let out a loud squeal as I rush to give him a hug that nearly knocks him off his feet.
"I'm so excited to see it!"
"I thought you would be, and I've got a surprise for you" he says reaching his arm out which I don't hesitate to take. I can't believe all of this is happening. It seems so surreal. If you would have told me a few months ago that I'd be moving in with Katsuki Bakugou I would have never believed it. Heck just a few months ago I was too shy to even have a proper conversation with the guy. A door man opens the door and mumbles something into his walkie upon seeing Bakugou. They must have been expecting him.

The lobby was beautiful, full of plants, a coy pond, plenty of chairs and couches for those waiting, a large area of mailboxes and  a room maintained by another man that looked full of packages. The front desk looked just like a five star hotel would, with professional attendants standing by.
"Good evening sir" one of them says to Katsuki as we walk in, which Katsuki responds to with a nod.
"Good evening sir, good evening Miss, would you like an escort to your room?"
"No that won't be necessary"
"Yes sir, if you need anything at all just phone the front desk, I can assure you our team is here for any request"
"Is this an apartment building or a resort?" I whisper to him with a laugh"
"Only the best for you princess" he whispers back and kisses my cheek. We make our way into the glass elevator. I look to the edge and can see us going straight up past the high ceilings of the lobby and quickly out of sight all together.

Katsuki uses his key card to do something on the elevator that I've never seen before. "What is that? What are you doing?" I ask curiously.
"This is our direct key that will take us straight to our apartment, anyone else that wants to visit will have to touch this button so we can ring them in allowing them access."
"That's insane, just how rich are you?" I joke being half serious as I know only the most wealthy can afford something so prestigious. The doors open straight into the apartment just like he said. It was a spacious space with an open concept kitchen a couch behind the counters facing a huge flatscreen TV, and giant windows from floor to ceiling surrounding one large wall that allows you to see the whole city. Being up so high we can also see the mountains and... "The sea..." I say my voice trailing off. "I thought you would like that" he says hugging me from behind and kissing me softly.

"Was this the big surprise? These massive windows?"
"Nope" he says as he walks away to a corner of the room that I hadn't noticed and stood in front of a door.
"What's this?"
"Come up and you'll see"
"Up?"
He opens the door which leads to a staircase. When I go to join him I can feel the gentle summer breeze. This must lead to outside, no not just outside. "It's the roof" I said softly looking around at the beautiful set up Katsuki had made. There was a little nest of a bed clearly made for at least two to four people to lounge on with rose petals surrounding it and a side table where a bottle of champagne iced in a bucket laid next to two glasses.