Lunch

We got to the cafeteria and he sat down at a table of his friends Mina, Jiro,  Sero and it looks like , Kaminari and Kirishima are walking in just now

"This is Y/N she'll be eating with us from now on" Bakugou says as he leaves me to go and get some food. "Hi I'm Kirishima, you can call me Kiri, I think we've met before" he says through a blush probably remembering the time he barged in on us, during our study session. "I'm Kaminari, friends call me Denki, especially lady friends", the blonde boy says moving his eye brows. The pink girl, Mina pushes him as the other two boys laugh. "I'm Mina, we met at the sleep over, so glad to have another girl in the group!"

"Hey, I'm a girl in the group too"says a dark haired girl that I also remember meeting before. This is Jiro, Denki says with a hand around her waist that she quickly swats away. "You can call me Kyoka" she says. "And I'm Sero" the black haired boy says pointing to himself proudly.

"So you're new right? Just joined class B a few months ago?" Asks Kiri. "Lame, I wish you were in our class" says Mina.
"Yeah I haven't gotten to know everyone in my class just yet but so far everyone I have met has been really nice." Then I look up to see Bakugou as he pushed aside Kiri to sit next to me again. I start to giggle at the action and everyone turns to look at me with a questionable look. "Are these losers bothering you? You didn't even get your food yet." As if on cue my stomach rumbled and I excuse myself to make myself a plate.

Authors POV

"How did you get here so fast?" Kiri questioned him. "Yeah you were in the dorms with us just a few minutes ago" followed Denki.
"Maybe you dumbasses are just slow" he grunts as he shovels another pile of food into his mouth. "And he had time to pick up a chick" Sero says moving his eyebrows and elbowing him into his side. "Dont fuckin touch me" he says mumbling with a full mouth." "Aw but we love picking on you!" "Come on tell us, who is she? How did you meet? Did you too meet at the party?!" Mina questions him as she leans in closer nearly toppling over him. "I said I'm fucking eating over here, stop it seriously I'm hungry." He says moving his head to push her away from him.
"Party? She was at the party? I thought they had met during their study date?" Denki questions putting emphasis on the word study date purposefully to annoy Bakugou.
"I said shut the fuck up!" He says with a menacing glare as he shoves another huge bite into his mouth. Afraid to question him further Sero changes the subject. Guess you guys must have had one hell of a training session this morning Huh?" Asks Sero, motioning words the visible scratches on Bakugou's back that crawl up his shoulders and neck. Bakugou doesn't seem to notice the dark haired boy as he continues to eat. "Yeah but Bakubro was already tired when he got there" adds in Denki" "still beat your sorry asses though" he smiles and takes another bite.

Your POV

"Hey what are we taking about" I say cheerfully as I sit down next to him which makes Mina run back to her seat next to Kiri. "Just how I wrecked these idiots in training this morning" he says with a grin. I giggle again, it's like I can't help it.
"Soooo Y/n what's your quirk?" Jiro asks. "Oh I manipulate water"
"So she's a hose" Bakugou says matter of factly which earned him a playful shove from me, at which he responded with a chuckle which made everyone stare again.
"ACTUALLY I can do more than just manipulate regular water, I can turn it into ice and melt ice back into water, I can manipulate things that are made of water like plants but that's something I'm still learning and I can use water for this. I move my hand towards my water bottle and pull water into my palm. My palm soon began to glow a beautiful blue color as I moved it towards Bakugou's back. My hand glowed and within a minute the marks I had left on his back had vanished. It's a good thing I did the same to my neck before Bakugou came back to the room, otherwise I'd really give them all something to talk about.
"Woah that's amazing" he said with wide eyes looking towards me with graduate.
"Wow so you're a healer too! Denki shouted" "that's awesome!" Kiri added.
"Wait how did she know about his back?" whisperers Denki as he eyes Kirishima.

Great I thought he was supposed to be the dull one. "I saw a scratch by his shoulder!" I quickly pointed towards the exposed skin that everyone could see as to not give myself away. Everyone just shrugged and no one pressed any further.
We continued to talk amongst ourselves but as it got latter I kept feeling that I should get back to my dorm building and start to get better acquainted with my own classmates.
"Hey thanks guys this has been great, but I'm gonna head back" Bakugou got up as well "I'll walk with you" "I'm going to dorm building B" "yeah we'll there in the same direction dumbass" "ugh fine whatever" I rolled my eyes and the two of us walked out side by side.
"You all saw that right?" Kiri asks
"Oh yeah, our little Bakubro is getting soft" Denki adds in. He dosent even turn in their direction he just continues to walks me out as he throws up the middle finger to flip off his friends.