Sleepover 🍋

Calling Katsu

Calling Katsu

"Hey Kat?"
"Yeah whats up I'm just packing my bag"
"Yeah about that...."
"What's wrong?"
"Can I sleep over there tonight?"
"Yeah everything okay?"
I look around my room and see the mess. He's such a neat freak, he's going to be even more upset if he sees this mess.
"Yeah Id just rather stay over there tonight maybe we can crash at my place another time?"
"Sure princess, as long as I'm with you"
We both hung up, I quickly looked around my room and decided I didn't really want to pack anything, it was just too much work. Besides tomorrow was Saturday and if I need something I'll just come back and grab it, it's no big deal. As soon as I closed my door Setsuna was in my face.

"Going back already?"
"Ahh you scared me! And yes he's uhh not doing so well right now"
"Yeah Mr. Anger issues is probably not okay with the little skirt mishap huh?"
"Oh you have no idea" I nervously laughed with my hand behind my head.
"Don't worry though I'm sure you'll cheer him up." She said the last part suggestively.
"Hey I'm not some lose whore Setsuna!"
"Oh stop I never said you were, all I'm saying is that if that we're my boyfriend with that situation I'd want to make him feel ya know like he has nothing to worry about, that your body is for his eyes only"

"Hmm maybe I will pack something with me?"
"Yeah you should and your welcome y/n..."
I've never been given sex advice before but that was actually quite helpful. I come back into my room and open my closet. I push my clothes aside and open the secret box that I have hidden full of lingerie that I've been dying to try. "Katsuki has never seen me in anything like this before, besides I had this one made special. I say aloud as I hold up a black babydoll with an orange X down the center with dark green trim and a matching green thong. I shoved the outfit into a bag along with a hair brush and toothbrush. I winked at Setsuna on my way out and hurried back over to the class A dorm. As soon as I entered I could see Midoria wondering around looking like a lost puppy. I tried not to engage but of course he had to come over.
"Oh y/n I thought that you had left already?"
"Oh um yeah I did but I forgot something in Mina's room"
"Oh I'm actually on my way to drop this off to Uraraka, there neighbors"

"Oh um yeah I actually forgot I think the thing I left is in Kirishimas room, we were all hanging out there earlier"
"Oh um okay then" ugh finally I think I lost him. But just then as I turned towards the elevators
"Y/n is that you?" Ida
"Yeah but don't worry Sargent I'm on my way out" out of all people he had to see me.
"I thought you were going to see Kirishima?"
When did broccoli hair turn around. This kid is gonna get me in trouble.

"We'll I came to pick something up that I forgot and then I'm headed out, besides it's a Friday night, we don't even have class tomorrow"
"Rules are rules y/n we have a curfew for a reason and you don't even live in these dorms"
"Yep I completely agree and I will just
Be turning around now, oh my goodness is that alcohol in the kitchen!"
"WHERE!"
Gotcha, as he was distracted I pressed the button for the elevator to close and was finally out of sight. It felt like forever but I finally reached his door. I knocked quickly before he opened it. I love the way he towers over me in the doorway. "Hey princess, took you long enough"
"Sorry you have no idea what I went through to get here"
"You were just here dumbass"
"Yeah we'll it's like Tartarus getting back in"
"Yeah yeah, just come here" he says as he opens his arms and I lean in for a hug. Just
Then Kirishima opened his door. Bakugou spoke to him with his chin rested on my head. "Hey Kiri, you think you could uh cover for me, I ran into Midoriya and Ida in the halls and they think I'm stopping by your place to grab something before heading out"
"Yeah sure thing, mama"
I blushed at his last word and Katsuki held me tighter and started to growl.
"Relax it's a joke and you two give me plenty of material. I've got you covered Y/n, we're friends after all" he smiles his toothy smile that makes me laugh.