After

Narrators POV

Narrators POV

Bakugou wanted nothing more but to cuddle along side you but he knew he had too much to do today and was not expecting the morning to go this well. He left a note near the bedside for you to see when you woke up and headed out of his room locking the door behind him. As he moved his keys out of the door he sees Denki and Kiri walking down the hall towards him.

Hey Bakubro, what gives you almost missed training and you said you'd be there by 10 we were waiting for you" Kiri shouts.
"Yeah and what's up with you locking your door, you've never done that before" the blond says as he questionably stares at his friends action. "You hiding someone in there" he says jokingly with a smirk. Bakugou's face blushed as he moved his palm to his face to try and cover it, shaking his head "what the fuck kind of question is that I just woke up late that's all"
"Oh shit you really do have someone in there don't you!" Denki pressed.
"Yeah you've never been late before, and woke up late?" Kiri pressed with a confused stare. Everyone knows Bakugou always goes to sleep early and wakes up early.
"Shut the fuck up and let's just go" he said as he stormed passed the two. They knew better not to press further at least not now, but that dident stop them from muttering their suspicions to each other on their walk to the gym.

After about an hour of training the two boys continued to get more suspicious as they saw that Bakugou was slower than usual, no doubt a little tired from his earlier activities with you. "Ha I still beat the hell out of you two" he said with his signature cocky grin" "yeah, yeah don't you always" said Kaminari with his hands behind his back with a hint of a question in his voice. "We'll whatever I'm gonna rinse off and head back" Bakugou says as he takes a towel out of his locker and pulls his shirt over his head. "Woah what the hell happened to your back!" Questioned Kirishima as he pointed towards his back with concern. Bakugou quickly turned around trying to hide the blush on his face as he proceeded to throw the towel over his shoulder he completely forgot about the scratch marks that you had left behind. "I knew it, you were busy this morning" Kaminari says raising his eyebrows. Kirishima looked stunned and almost a little hurt that he wasn't told anything. It's nothing and you SAW NOTHING, if I find out that you told anyone you'll both be DEAD! He slammed his locker as he headed to the shower.

He walked with the other two who were silently grinning ear to ear back to the dorms instead of going straight to lunch like they usually do. When he took out his keys the other two hovered behind him to try and get a look inside his room but with no success as he yelled at them to move and mind their damn business.

Your POV - flashback
I stirred on his sheets breathing in his sent of warm carmel and a hint of smoke. I stretched my arms out, moving the blanket off just enough for me to realize I was still naked. So that all actually happened huh? But where is he? I gazed around the room until I noticed his note sitting by the bed side
Let's talk when you wake up. Don't you dare leave before I come back.
I grabbed the note in my hands as a huge smile ran across my face. I looked over at the clock it was 11:45 and I was starving. I know he said to wait for him but I hope he's not much longer. I fumbled out of bed when I realized it was difficult to move my legs.

He really is something Isn't he... I got myself dressed when I realized that my shorts could barely stay up due to the rip. I decided to quickly jump back to my room to get dressed and started to fix up my hair. I moved quickly as to not disappear on him if he was to return. When I got back to his room and he was still not there I started lightly snooping around his room. Just as I was about to open his closet I herd him in the hall and then saw the door handle moving. I jumped to the middle of the room and looked into his mirror fixing up my hair until he entered the room.

"Your awake" "how's your legs"
"There alright" I said as I walked forward and tripped into his chest"
"Alright huh?" He smirked and held me close. "Want to grab some lunch"
"Ahh yes I'm starving!"
As we walked out I realized that my legs were still a little wobbly. I've never experienced anything like Bakugou so it's to be somewhat expected but I thought they'd be better by now.
"Here let me help you" he said through a laugh, as he held out his hand and gripped it around my waist. Then he glanced at his door and shifted his weight towards the balcony. "I thought we were getting lunch" I questioned as he closed the sliding glass door behind us. "We are, the quickest route is right there" he points down towards the path that leads to the cafeteria. "Okay but that's down there and we're, AHHHHH" he used his quirk to lift us into the air and gently landed on the ground. "Can you walk" he asks me as I released my legs from around his waist. "Yes I should be fine" "okay then let's go" I didn't even question him I just followed.